TROUBLE shows this weekend

For those from the area, Britt and I also had dinner at a place of some historical significance. We ate at the Mexican joint that once housed Riley's Rockhouse. Very nice place (totally remodeled). Good food too. I saw several great shows there over the years.

Weird isn't it? When my metalhead cousin came to visit me from Mexico last year I took him to that place. As we were eating I told him where the stage used to be and said "Yep, that's where Immortal was playing". It took him a while to actually believe me.

Weird isn't it? When my metalhead cousin came to visit me from Mexico last year I took him to that place. As we were eating I told him where the stage used to be and said "Yep, that's where Immortal was playing". It took him a while to actually believe me.

Yeah, I couldn't help but think about the fact that I had seen Savatage and Nevermore in that joint about six years ago, among several other bands over the years. I do miss that place.

britt-pat-jason_080404.jpg

L-R: Britt, Pat, Jason (I hope that's correct.) Thanks for the shot guys. :)

Don't you have to get my approval before posting my pic on the internet!!!!!!!!!!???!!!?? J/K!!!!

Well, as Rebecca pointed out to me on Friday night, I cut my hair since many of you may have last seen me.

I felt the need to give "the horns" since Ken wasn't there.

Also, this pic makes me realize that I need more band shirts as my NOV DOOM logo tee has seen every venue on Chicagoland!!!!

Don't you have to get my approval before posting my pic on the internet!!!!!!!!!!???!!!?? J/K!!!!

Well, as Rebecca pointed out to me on Friday night, I cut my hair since many of you may have last seen me.

I felt the need to give "the horns" since Ken wasn't there.

Also, this pic makes me realize that I need more band shirts as my NOV DOOM logo tee has seen every venue on Chicagoland!!!!
Pictures like that are good motivation ... I see I need to drop 30 pounds :) Maybe I can thin up a bit for Powerfest.

Britt

I believe you are thinking of JJ Kelleys.
I was only at JJ Kelleys once.
I guess you could say the venues are similar in a way.

It is awesome being a Chicago-area Trouble fan, as I have been able to see some very intimate gigs of theirs.

Mr Vinyl - Do you have any TROUBLE on vinyl?

And you give our Jim a hard time for wearing his Gorguts or Morbid Angel shirts on stage...at least he has two. :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I know, I know!
For the record, I own TWO Nov Doom shirts...

Maybe for Powerfest, I will have to find my old Iced Earth T-shirt.
(The Prophecy)

I am not sure I could rock the ADIDAS sweatpants with it though, like Jim does! :headbang:

:erk: Sorry guys, I thought when I asked for a group shot that it was understood that I'd post it. Next time please let me know that you do not wish for me to post the off-stage people shots.

In other news, the Trouble and Icarus Witch pics are now posted up in the newly redesigned Eyes of Fyr Music Foto Galleries. Here's a partial shot of the Trouble setlist. Part of the top is cut off because I didn't reach far enough over the monitor on the stage.

trouble_080404_24.jpg

More stuff can be found in the Foto Galleries: http://www.eyesoffyr.com/media/fotos/music/