TROUBLE shows this weekend

Great pics!
I was just joking. I did not mind at all that you posted the pic. It's cool that others will get a chance to see what some of us look like...

I heard that they scratched MINDBENDER and WICKEDNESS OF MAN.

MINDBENDER is great live, though they had been playing it all last year anyhow.

April Illinois Entertainer listed Trouble's Bruce Franklin and Rick Wartell as their number 18 of 20 "greatest Chicago guitarists", right behind Styx' James Young and Michael Angelo Batio. It states "Bruce and Rick didn't alter any courses as much as preserve them. With heavy metal addicted to speed in the '80s, Trouble kept the focus on Black Sabbath's legacy, giving rise to doom."

April Illinois Entertainer listed Trouble's Bruce Franklin and Rick Wartell as their number 18 of 20 "greatest Chicago guitarists", right behind Styx' James Young and Michael Angelo Batio. It states "Bruce and Rick didn't alter any courses as much as preserve them. With heavy metal addicted to speed in the '80s, Trouble kept the focus on Black Sabbath's legacy, giving rise to doom."

Awesome!! Glad to see Rick and Bruce get the credit they deserved. It's a damn shame they aren't mentioned alongside other great long-time guitar duos.

I will give IE a cock-punch if Corgan - Iha are on that list!!!!!

Thanks for checking out the pics, Jason. Haven't checked The Sleeper link yet but thanks for that too! Any other reports coming in from Europe yet? I've only seen something about a cancellation in Italy or Switzerland or maybe both. That's too bad.

Haven't picked up the April IE yet but will do that soon. Thanks for the heads up on the article, KG. April is usually the "Guitar Month" issue.

Ugh...
I do like some Pumpkins material, though I think too many 90's alterna-guitarists get credited as "amazing" guitarists, when all they do different is play alternate tunings in unique time measurements.