True Colors - The video

SODMOD

Fist Banging Maniac
Oct 30, 2003
Netherlands
www.sod-mod.com
Today I saw the video of the M.O.D. song 'True Colors' for the very first time. A very funny clip, the song is great, the video is even better, it's about having an image for your band. Anyone seen this clip before?

I got it on an cd with a couple of mpeg-files of videoclips, including True Colors (M.O.D.), Devolution (M.O.D.), Intruder (M.O.D.) and Speak English or Die (S.O.D. Live in Montreal).

Are there fans around here who have more of this kind of stuff? I had never seen any of these clips before...

SODMOD said:
Today I saw the video of the M.O.D. song 'True Colors' for the very first time. A very funny clip, the song is great, the video is even better, it's about having an image for your band. Anyone seen this clip before?

I got it on an cd with a couple of mpeg-files of videoclips, including True Colors (M.O.D.), Devolution (M.O.D.), Intruder (M.O.D.) and Speak English or Die (S.O.D. Live in Montreal).

Are there fans around here who have more of this kind of stuff? I had never seen any of these clips before...

So, are you going to share?

schenkadere said:
So, are you going to share?

It's large file, maybe I can upload one video each month on my website or something like that. Trading is fine with me too, of course I want to share it. Everyone should see these clips... :headbang:

You could try to download the video here

Update: You can click on the link to retrieve your file. The link will expire
in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of downloads.

They used to play that video on Headbangers Ball in the early 90's. They used to play "Vents" too. You guys must be youngins.

Jack-Jack Jackson said:
They used to play that video on Headbangers Ball in the early 90's. They used to play "Vents" too. .
I live in the Netherlands and in the early 90's MTV was not available everywhere around here, neither in the area where I live. Every once in a while (2/3 times a year) I saw Headbangers Ball at my grandparents house, they live in a different part of the Netherlands. So, I never really had the chance to see this videoclip.

Jack-Jack Jackson said:
You guys must be youngins.
I started listening to heavy music back in 1984, when I was 16 years old...

schenkadere said:
Thanks SODMOD...you rock!.
No problem.