TRUE or FALSE ?

papaloidflook

New Metal Member
Apr 1, 2003
is it true that Mikael's songwriting approach is to fuck about on the piano and discover fucked up chords and chord sequences and then he plays em on the guitar.....

if this is true....what genre of piano playing would his fit into....u know what i mean....theres so many different styles...baroque...renaissance...jazz...etc...
and what about his solo's......what is his technique or recipe for an interesting and energizing and orgasmic solo.....

chop chop u forum chiefs i need answers and i need em faaaaaaaaaaaast....i'll call the police if u dont answer....haha....9....9......9

look u cucking funts u better answer my question or i'll cry and shit myself then there will be a smell and i will have to start voodoo lessons and fuck u all up.....please hehe

quite the nice image there...mightyA :err:

But it's true that Mikael uses an acoustic guitar for writing.

If Mikael were to play the Piano, they wouldn't have needed Steven Wilson and Per Wiberg to record the piano on the last 3 albums now, would they? :cool:

Deadly Badgers said:
they wouldn't have needed [...] Per Wiberg to record the piano on the last 3 albums now, would they? :cool:

:err: I pretty sure Per Wiberg didn't record anything with Opeth... He's just playing (and eventually jam with) the parts Wilson and Opeth wrote...

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Oh and Dark Hunter I stoled your avatar. I'm using it on my msn messenger now! It fucking rules! :headbang:

ok, no problem man...
just remember to type "My avatar's been created by Dark Hunter, and I stole him" after every sentence you'll write on msn... :Spin:

j/k, thanx monster :wave: