True Story

Cliche Kid

Not a goth kid
Jan 23, 2006
The other day I was walking home from my friends and I approaching me was a bunch of common muck racer boy chavs, dressed head to toe in reebok, smoking fags and wearing heavy gold jewllery.

From past experience I knew I was in for something...maybe the odd comment or two? However, upon approaching them, dressed entirely in black, black tight jeans, black Anthrax tee-shirt, my Opeth hoodie, dirty black converse, they shouted "oi you fucking goth!".

I was livid..."A Goth?" I replied...can you fucking believe it? Now occasionally...I do get incorrectly labelled Emo or grunger which I can bear but Goth? I don't ware make up, My skin is not pale and I happen to listen to damn good music.

So...I challenged all four of them to a fight. Now I am a small guy, pretty damn weak actually and I have longish hair. They laughed at me...oh how they laughed!!! So I thought, entirely out of character "fuck it!"!

I pulled out my Smith and Western and blew them all away. All of them. And then I got my crucifix out of my back pocket and stabbed them with it, repeatedly, in the head until they were unrecognisable.

The moral of the story. Don't mess with little Goth Kids.

Ahmm, I've never been called "emo-kid" or goth, maybe because the way I dress in black happened at quite latter age and before that no one could've even have noticed that I listen to metal. Oh, and your little story wasn't even funny. I don't believe it, sorry.

Edit: And besides I look as gothic as Dr. Phil anyways.

so wait... you get pissed for them labeling you a goth, and yet at the end of all that, you call yourself a goth.

:thumbsup: way to contradict yerself.

I hate people that just don't get it....my name is Cliche Kid....my signature is "I'm so depressed"....fucking wake up!!!!!!

Hahahah that was some gooooood shit! Mainly due to the fact it was chavs!

I started off believing it was true, ahhhh how wrong i was, but none the less, excellent! Don't really know if it should be on this forum but hey! I'm not complaining.

Oh and Affinityband, i love the whole Opeth joke thing but its wearing a little thin now. Ah heck i'll just leave the criticism to the Opeth forum.

Cliche Kid said:
The other day I was walking home from my friends and I approaching me was a bunch of common muck racer boy chavs, dressed head to toe in reebok, smoking fags and wearing heavy gold jewllery.

From past experience I knew I was in for something...maybe the odd comment or two? However, upon approaching them, dressed entirely in black, black tight jeans, black Anthrax tee-shirt, my Opeth hoodie, dirty black converse, they shouted "oi you fucking goth!".

I was livid..."A Goth?" I replied...can you fucking believe it? Now occasionally...I do get incorrectly labelled Emo or grunger which I can bear but Goth? I don't ware make up, My skin is not pale and I happen to listen to damn good music.

So...I challenged all four of them to a fight. Now I am a small guy, pretty damn weak actually and I have longish hair. They laughed at me...oh how they laughed!!! So I thought, entirely out of character "fuck it!"!

I pulled out my Smith and Western and blew them all away. All of them. And then I got my crucifix out of my back pocket and stabbed them with it, repeatedly, in the head until they were unrecognisable.

The moral of the story. Don't mess with little Goth Kids.

Anthrax sucks:yuk: ... just felt like saying thato_O

Cliche Kid said:
I hate people that just don't get it....my name is Cliche Kid....my signature is "I'm so depressed"....fucking wake up!!!!!!

no, I don't get it because that form of humor is tired and played out.

A group of mall goths wearing baggy black Hot Topic Pants, Korn/Misfits shirts once yelled at me and my friend at the mall. They called us "emo". My Friend had an In Flames shirt on, and I had an At The Gates shirt on. My Friend yelled back "Fuck You Hot Topic Goths" and it was as if they didn't even know how shitty hot topic was. They were kind of confused and were like "what are you talking about?, Whats wrong with Hot topic".

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with Hot Topic. Just alot of people who Shop there tend to be retards.

xXBraveMurderDay said:
A group of mall goths wearing baggy black Hot Topic Pants, Korn/Misfits shirts once yelled at me and my friend at the mall. They called us "emo". My Friend had an In Flames shirt on, and I had an At The Gates shirt on. My Friend yelled back "Fuck You Hot Topic Goths" and it was as if they didn't even know how shitty hot topic was. They were kind of confused and were like "what are you talking about?, Whats wrong with Hot topic".

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with Hot Topic. Just alot of people who Shop there tend to be retards.

I know....in my day hot topic wasnt even around.....you had to just wear your clothes to shreads.....and then all the "youngsters" started ripping holes and putting padlocks around their necks.........we thought it was so funny.......we would taunt them once in awhile....I had already been playing with my band in Detroit before I was out of highschool and started shooting heroin.....so I was always a step ahead of everyone else.....its about lifestyle....not what you wear......like blackmetal.......its about the belief and the lifestyle......not what you wear.....although corpsepaint does make you TROO KVLT.....ahhh.... to be a kid again....

I guess I just dont feel the need to advertise anything about myself.....I just try to present myself with confidence and dignity.......thats all that matters.....I am not at all about trying to "earn" a label for myself anymore.....shit.....I used to cut myself.....and then go on stage....all scabbed and bloody.....did that make me anything today....no.....it has no bearing on who I am today.....about 10 years later....none of that shit matters...

and I have been writing alot lately...long posts....apologies for boring anyone.....I have nothing to do unfortunately....

Deliverance6 said:
I know....in my day hot topic wasnt even around.....you had to just wear your clothes to shreads.....and then all the "youngsters" started ripping holes and putting padlocks around their necks.........we thought it was so funny.......we would taunt them once in awhile....I had already been playing with my band in Detroit before I was out of highschool and started shooting heroin.....so I was always a step ahead of everyone else.....its about lifestyle....not what you wear......like blackmetal.......its about the belief and the lifestyle......not what you wear.....although corpsepaint does make you TROO KVLT.....ahhh.... to be a kid again....

I guess I just dont feel the need to advertise anything about myself.....I just try to present myself with confidence and dignity.......thats all that matters.....I am not at all about trying to "earn" a label for myself anymore.....shit.....I used to cut myself.....and then go on stage....all scabbed and bloody.....did that make me anything today....no.....it has no bearing on who I am today.....about 10 years later....none of that shit matters...

and I have been writing alot lately...long posts....apologies for boring anyone.....I have nothing to do unfortunately....

I for one enjoy your posts. :)

To all except Jinn....Thank you for taking the time anf trouble to read my ridiculous, albeit moronic, post. As I am sure you all gathered it was not true, just a light hearted attempt to make a few people smile whilst we sit in like mormons and wait for new Katatonia album...

And Jinn, check my posts, at no point have I insulted anybody or any of their posts at any time, except myself and my own. I congratulate you on not bucking the trend of internet forum idiots and for attacking my post behind the comfort and security of your PC. Sure makes you feel big right? Over compensating me thinks?