TSE 808 Version 1.1

onqel

Jan 4, 2008
Norway
Hi folks

A new updated version is ready for download!

Version 1.1:
- Updated the clipper circuit :eek:
- Added a DIY control panel, because I love knobs/sliders :lol:
- Fixed the bypass switch behaviour

TSE808_v1.1.png

Get it here:
TSE808 v1.1 32bit VST

TSE808 v1.1 64bit VST

Don't be sad when you realize you don't know what you're doing :kickass:

-John

i understand what i see but i totally don't understand the values behind it. i see some fun tweaking coming my way and perhaps learn something more about electronics :D thanks again !!!

Is it possible to make numeric input like 50 (nf) instead 0.000000... something and 50 (k) instead of 50000 (does not fit into input box well) etc.?
Just for input convenience.

Many thanks! :kickass:

If for some reason you feel the need to make the option of changing component values (similarly accompanied by the appropriate schematic/schematic section) available on any of your other plugins... please don't hesistate to do so. :saint: It's a bloody wonderful feature. :tickled:

Is it possible to make numeric input like 50 (nf) instead 0.000000... something and 50 (k) instead of 50000 (does not fit into input box well) etc.?
Just for input convenience.

It's a bit of work, but I will try to pull it off sooner or later.. :Smokin:

That's awesome man. I can probably approximate the sound of my custom TS like this!

I think you can get in the neighbourhood, or even pretty close :p
I made it for fun only, I'm not claiming this to be 100% accurate :lol:

Onqel, the day Lepou released a mac version of Lecto was one of the happiest of my life, could you make it happen again ? :D

@Onqel : how is the "in" control supposed to work ? Maximum scale is unity gain/default or something ? Or is the "default" value more like halfway (which is the default preset) ?

People with 9V EMG81-loaded guitars, how do you set that "in" value ?

And what's the input signal level to aim for ? peaks at -12dB ?

Hey John, if its possible, if you are thinking about further updates, how about a resistor in series with R3 and the diodes, an option for asymmetrical clipping and an option for a capacitor across R8?

And possibly, the option to choose different output buffers, like the the TS9, 808, SD-1.

With those options, you would have a true, build your own from scratch overdrive pedal.