Turisas set list?

Aug 27, 2008
Walsall
Being as they are the support act, this means that they won't be able to do the same amount of songs and won't be on stage as much as if they were the main act.

My question is, which songs do we think will be played?

'Rasputin', 'To Holmgard and Beyond' and 'Battle Metal' are pretty much certain, and I say 'Five Hundred and One' will probably played because, from what I've seen with Olli's violin on the net, it is a great live track.

I doubt you'll get Five Hundred and One, seeing as they don't play it live very much. At a guess it'll be something along the lines of:

Dnieper Rapids
One More
Holmgard and Beyond
Jarisleif
RRR
Battle Metal
Rasputin

You might get Fields of Gold, Portage to the Unknown, Land of Hope and Glory or As Torches Rise, but anything else is doubtful - including Miklagard, given the length of the set. Jarisleif, RRR, Battle Metal and Rasputin are all but guaranteed (let's face it, they'd be lynched if they tried to leave Battle Metal or Rasputin out), it just depends what else they feel like playing.

I doubt you'll get Five Hundred and One, seeing as they don't play it live very much. At a guess it'll be something along the lines of:

Dnieper Rapids
One More
Holmgard and Beyond
Jarisleif
RRR
Battle Metal
Rasputin

You might get Fields of Gold, Portage to the Unknown, Land of Hope and Glory or As Torches Rise, but anything else is doubtful - including Miklagard, given the length of the set. Jarisleif, RRR, Battle Metal and Rasputin are all but guaranteed (let's face it, they'd be lynched if they tried to leave Battle Metal or Rasputin out), it just depends what else they feel like playing.

LOL
Did you just write out the Barfly setlist?
I'm sure that was it! I've heard Miklagard a couple of times, as well as Five hundred and one, its completely up to the band what gets played, although there are some dead certainties as said above:p

Hopefully this -

Five Hundred and One
Dnieper Rapids
One More
Among Ancestors
Portage to the Unknown
Jarisleif
Rexi Regi Rebellis
Miklagard
Holmgard
Rasputin
Battle Metal

Hopefully these songs will be the selections for the tour

As long as they do Miklagard Overture I will be happy.

If they don't I will forsake Turisas forevar.

oh my.
Well he could have gotten into music for the chicks. Apparently doing quite well for himself.

so about that set list.....

well, he surely didnt do it for the chicks LOL
or do you start being interested in chicks and being able to conclude stuff at such an early age when he started with musics ;)

Keep posting setlists people.....he may have been too drunk to remember lol :)

5 songs....come on. There has to be at least 1 or 2 more. If that setlist is right they only played for like 25 minutes...and they're direct support. I don't know it just doesn't seem right.

5 songs? this is as said only 25 minutey, and thats a bit short for the only support act?!
are DG afraid there might be a better mood with turisas than with themselves? XD