Turisas set list?

The set list was for tonight anyway:

Battle Metal
A Portage to the Unknown
Olli's Solo
One More
Rasputin
Holmgard and Beyond.

I may be missing one..it does seem a bit short looking back, but t'were only on for 45 minutes after all. I think maybe Jarisleif was in there.

Surprised they opened with Battle Metal myself.

You missed Jarisleif and the Dneiper Rapids ;)

dang, I really need to get a ticket for the London show Saturday. They are mixing it up, playing Battle Metal first. Awesome.
Sounds like everyone should go just for the epic Olli solo.

TBF I'm going on Birmingham's setlist, but Dneiper Rapids was definitely played (complete with Warlord shrieking "ARE YOU READY FOR THE RAPIDS?"). Jarisleif may not have been, but I'm sure there was another one, and Jarisleif is the obvious. I may have missed it, due to spending most of the set trying to see round two of the biggest fuckers in the venue...who were right in front of me :mad:

I could also be getting confused with Olli's solo, which was longer than it sounds ...'solo' suggests it was a couple of minutes at most, when actually I own albums shorter than that 'solo' :lol:

bwahahaha XD
but hell, thats going to be expensive songs...35 euros, ca. 7 songs...approx 5 euros a song XD
yay, I have (not) too much money *lol*

Ok so they did play Dneiper Rapids and Jarisleif?

Or no? lol

Well if they did it's the exact same setlist as Paganfest.....but I'm 100% ok with that. As long as Jarisleif is in there I'm sure it will be that much more epic :)

Damn you!

You srsly bettar play Miklagard Overture on the 4th or I'mma fight my way onto stage and start war axing people >=/

I heard this is correct....can anyone confirm this?

Turisas

01. Battle Metal
02. A Portage To The Unknown
-- Violin Solo --
03. One More
04. In The Court Of Jarisleif
05. The Dnieper Rapids
06. Rasputin
07. To Holmgard And Beyond

sounds at least like it´s a more or less nice setlist (expecting for missing RRR XD)

if they came to Scotland and didn't play Rasputin all hell would break loose

Tonight they played...

Battle Metal
One More
A Portage to the Unknown
-Violin solo and incredibly cheesy and awesome voice over-
In The Court of Jarisleif
Rasputin
Holmgard and Beyond.

Not in that order I don't think.

No Rapids for us =(

Tonight they played...

Battle Metal
One More
A Portage to the Unknown
-Violin solo and incredibly cheesy and awesome voice over-
In The Court of Jarisleif
Rasputin
Holmgard and Beyond.

Not in that order I don't think.

No Rapids for us =(

Sweet...they better play Jarisleif on the US leg :kickass:

It was terrible, we got all the way through Battle Metal without even the hint of a mosh pit (I put it down to the fact that DF's fanbase consists primarily of 14 year olds) so half way through One More me and my mate were like "'kay, enough of these shenanigans" and started pushing each other around and voila.

He ended up getting elbowed in the face and having his lip split for it though ^_^