Turisas sheet music

Anyone got any drums tabs for Turisas... I can find none. It's all because there is too many bloody guitar players! :p

EDIT: Just realized I asked this in the "Guitar Tabs" thread. Still, here seems as good as any place to post this.

Was in a turisas tribute band last year, so i have pretty much the whole battle metal album worked out, just gotta put the tabs through guitar pro... also working on THAB and PTTU... will let you guys know of any developments

Flute bit on guitar

E|-----------------------------------------------------------
B|-----------------------------------------------------------
G|--9--11--12-11-h12-11--9------9--11--12-11-h12-11--7---
D|-----------------------------------------------------------
A|-----------------------------------------------------------

E|----------------------------------------------------------
B|----------------------------------------------------------
G|--9--11--12-11-h12-11--7----9--11--12-11-9---14-12-11-
D|----------------------------------------------------------
A|----------------------------------------------------------
E|----------------------------------------------------------

B|-----------------------------------------------------------
G|--12--14--15-14-h15-14--12-----12--14--15-14-h15-14--10
D|-----------------------------------------------------------
A|-----------------------------------------------------------

If you have found any Turisas piano tabs, please tell me. I can only play Sahti-Waari with piano (I could put it on Youtube maybe?), but I'd like to learn to play Turisas songs from real tabs, not with my earhearing (Less working, better results :D).

writing them down yourself?
i am not good at it, would be happy about that too because it would be easy to transfer them to cello but...:S

Classical music is most certainly not crap.

And I don't have the patience/energy to do it either, not to mention I haven't played violin in ages, so I keep forgetting it's a different key from viola :rofl:

i just simply can´t understand how one can play a classical instrument and thing classical music would be crapy *lol*
sure it´s nice to play other stuff aswell, but classical music has many nice sides :)

since when does clasical music only include etudes?! :zombie:

and edit: what etudes do you get that you think it´s crap? o_O

I didn't say it only includes Etudes, but Etudes are played for better technic, and most of the nice classical pieces demand a good technic from the violinist :] Some Etudes I remember playing were from Kreutzer and Mazas, but that was 10 years ago. ;]

i always loved my etudes, they´ve been lovely too play, interesting pieces...far away from crap... *laughing*

a topic about etudes and if classical music is crap or not... XD i mean, it is not THAT far away from the origin topic *lol*