Turisas sheet music

i can play the intro to 'one more' on the violin, i could have a go at transcribing it i suppose...
it's hard though! to play i mean.

just do it - and hand us over the tabs, so we can maybe figure out stuff for our instruments^^ ;)

i am not good at hearing stuff out of songs, so...

Too bad most of the guitar tabs are incorrect ¬¬
I played 'A portage to the unknown' from one of those guitar tabs, sounded ok, but at the show I saw it's played differently..

hm, that sucks...the band would make some money putting stuff like Apocalyptica online- selling the tabs *laughing*

would be much work in the beginning but I am sure that would bring some money, plus would make the fans happy to have original tabs

Check with the Guitar pro, it has both the tabs and the scores, and there are songs like One more or A portage to the unkown.
I can play the violin parts with the guitar in One More! :D

I am sure that would bring some money, plus would make the fans happy to have original tabs

Yep... I too really want to play some Turisas on my violin - though personally I would prefer sheet music to tabs.

:worship: come on Turisas.. give us some offical notation!

dont mean to change the subject, but ive been looking for Bass tabs for Rasputin for a long time, and all i can find are chords for the Boney M version:puke:

can anyone help me? ive got it pretty much learned by ear, but it helps to be sure!

Nygård;8597263 said:
The instance responsible for publishing notation /sheet music would be our publisher, Magic Arts Publishing. There was some talks about something like this, but I don't know what happened. Feel free to turn to them with requests.

Thanks for the information, inquiry sent. I suggest everyone else does the same.

I did send an email, but received no reply; not even an automated "thank you for your interest" reply. My guess is that there just isn't enough of a market to justify production and manufacture of printed material at this point.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan