Turkey 3-1 Kora

atrocity

crestfallen.
Jan 26, 2002
Istanbul
Visit site
LOL guys, this is the funniest game of this World Cup. Go watch if you are bored, its really really fun.
ahah
Turkey scored the first goal in 9th second.LOL

And both teams play good , wonderful soccer game ..

the second half just started..

lol no. they didnt give a shit. so thats why they play all attack, and thats why the game is so funny:p

Korean defence is so pathetic ahaha u gotta see the goals ..

soccer is fun to play: world cup is fun to watch. But im not a follower.

FINAL SCORE: Turkey 3, Korea 2...

I love the end of the game where they all swap t-shirts and hug, etc. its cool.

Yeah, the end was unreal Moshing Kosher.

That was one of the best games to watch for the entire World Cup, although it 'slowed' down a bit in the 2nd half.
It seems that lack of pressure helps produce free flowing matches, which is hardly surprising I guess.

I missed this as it came on too early here. I can't be bothered to wake up at 6 or 7am to watch a soccer match/game/whatever. I'm glad Turkey won, though. I wish they had beaten Brazil as Brazil played like penises imo. :D

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
I missed this as it came on too early here. I can't be bothered to wake up at 6 or 7am to watch a soccer match/game/whatever. I'm glad Turkey won, though. I wish they had beaten Brazil as Brazil played like penises imo. :D

Yeah, that is the good thing about this World Cup, Australia is actually in a reasonable temporal vicinity.

Which means that at about 9.00pm tomorrow night I should be safely in at the pub! I don't really want either team to win particularly, I was originally going for Spain, and then Turkey and then...

Well at least Turkey avenged Spain.
:confused: