Turks

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
turkey.gif

they're cool. once they nuke their army officials away it'll be excellent i reckon. top food.

DragonLady1 said:
top food! I liked Istanbul really, could never live there but its really cool to visit and met some really nice ppl there!
well, i think its the the disorganized manner that bugs most europeans but once you get used to it its great

Although disliked by many nations,and not well understood,we are a nation like others no more violent or arrogant than others.
And Antimatter have a good number of listeners here esp. after the first concert.
VERY VERY good food and drinks and the lovely city istanbul...
And btw after the WorldWar 1,it's hard to confide in german armies for Turks :)

with a song from a local metal band
i want to answer the germany-Turkey war

PENTAGRAM - Noone Wins the Fight -
lolaz! :))

ah but the turks are a awful shower altogether massacring armenians and kurds and what have ye, terrible gang of blaggards them lads are. :erk:

ah i dunno with what ive heard and seen, id have to go there and see for myself, Midnight Express still haunts me like:(

Turks are not very popular with the common man in Denmark. We invited a bunch of them uphere as so-called guest-workers back in the 60s/70s, because our work force wasn't big enough, then when recession came, and them Turks were still hanging around, people decided, it had to be their fault, so we started hating them. Got to the point were the Danish word for "Turk" was actually considered a bad word, wonderful story. Luckily, we've elected this right-wing lunatic government, which has put an effective stop to imigration. Still bad situation, widely accepted to hate them Turks and other middle-eastern looking people here in Denmark, at least amoong the common man. Supposedly, they're from a totally different culture, violent and bad-tempered and that, it's not really racism, just accepting they don't belong hee. Sadly, I can't even blame it on 9/11 and that, had been going on for ages before that. But I guess it's sort of the same around Scandinavia at least.

@ Siderea: Don't think Marit included this in her response to you, but she told me that the point where people finally stopped oppressing and marginalising the Samis in Norway, was when the Turks took over the scapegoat role. Ain't it wonderful how things work out?

what allan said is the same for belgium.

turkey itself is nice. nice friendly people (and they are more cultivated then the ones here in belgium/europe) nice food. and the bosporus is fucken amazing. its burned in my mind. :eek: