Turks

Here Turks aren't the true steak-knives. Algerians are. peeps from Morocco and Tunisia to a lesser extent too, then come the Turks. It's still the same old matter of western hate/suspicion towards anything middle-eastern.

i mean, we moan cos outsiders do bad things in our country. i say ok, you're right (not you arnaud, i mean it in a general way). but when you treat someone badly, in any given way, should he say thank you? of course not. he may very well answer in the same way. you give him that right. thats all.

I wasn't moaning in fact, maybe I used the wrong words, I just meant that yes they are indeed discriminated against by a lot of 'natives' (very confusing term for a French nowadays huhu). And yes, they are treated like shit most often and being treated like shit is a good reason to act bad towards the oppressor, but still stealing/raping and killing aren't legal. Just wondering, is there any kind of anti-white racism in your countries too ?

hehe tell me something I dunno :p You ought to have some guts to travel in some areas even when you're a block.
Hey why does you location read Manchester ? :confused: Is there a town called Paris up there ?

cedarbreed said:
hehe tell me something I dunno :p You ought to have some guts to travel in some areas even when you're a block.
Hey why does you location read Manchester ? :confused: Is there a town called Paris up there ?

I know very well Paris :wave:

best said:
baklava ruless
baklava-s.jpg

Yummy... :)

anyone have a street in their town called rape arse lane?
the geography teacher handed us out a map of the town when we were maybe 15, rape arse lane got some talking about :)

as i was going down the thread, i knew i'd bump into the midnight express somewhere. and i did.

come on, how can anyone really buy that stuff? that movie was really cheap. even bill hayes (the guy who was arressted) said he received no treatment of that sort. but it was really funny to see all those armenian actors try to speak in turkish, though lolol. good soundtrack, by the way, if i remember well. and dont get me wrong, turkey has a lot to be ashamed of...but anyone who appreciates good art shouldnt fall for that one...neither for "not without my daughter"...remember that movie about iran? bollocks

StevenK said:
anyone have a street in their town called rape arse lane?
the geography teacher handed us out a map of the town when we were maybe 15, rape arse lane got some talking about :)

haha not in me town but We've got nearby towns called Choisy le Roi and Bourg la Reine, which mean, if you don't take into account the spelling : Choose the King and Screw the Queen.

Don Corleone said:
as i was going down the thread, i knew i'd bump into the midnight express somewhere. and i did.

come on, how can anyone really buy that stuff? that movie was really cheap. even bill hayes (the guy who was arressted) said he received no treatment of that sort. but it was really funny to see all those armenian actors try to speak in turkish, though lolol. good soundtrack, by the way, if i remember well. and dont get me wrong, turkey has a lot to be ashamed of...but anyone who appreciates good art shouldnt fall for that one...neither for "not without my daughter"...remember that movie about iran? bollocks

eh i never said i appreciated it, dont jump before u can walk now

ikeaboy said:
eh i never said i appreciated it, dont jump before u can walk now
and i said "anyone who appreciates good art shouldnt fall for that one." read properly before being a smartass.

oh and if you mean that you DONT appreciate good art, then yeah it's natural for you to fall for that movie. thats what i meant.