Turmoil. The greatest metalcore band that ever existed.

MURAI

-
Nov 6, 2002
Canada
No one seems to know of this band. They were on Century Media Records but they disbanded in 2001-2002 around there. And they're not one of those simplistic, formulatic hardcore/metalcore bands along the lines of Diecast or Hatebreed. They were pretty technical and punishing. Strongly recommended to all metalcore listeners.

Reactions: the real thrax
MURAI said:
No one seems to know of this band. They were on Century Media Records but they disbanded in 2001-2002 around there. And they're not one of those simplistic, formulatic hardcore/metalcore bands along the lines of Diecast or Hatebreed. They were pretty technical and punishing. Strongly recommended to all metalcore listeners.

Please don't mention the likes of Diecast in representation of metalcore...uggh..they are so incredibly awful..

yeah, I used to own some of their CDs and compared to a lot of stuff out there, Turmoil is very boring.

Yeah, I think Diecast are boring but I dont hate them.

I wonder if any of you metalcore listeners like the following metalcore bands that I'm into:

All That Remains
Biohazard (newer work)
Blessing The Hogs
Candiria
Cannae
E. Town Concrete
Today Is The Day

MURAI said:
I wonder if any of you metalcore listeners like the following metalcore bands that I'm into:

Biohazard (newer work)
Candiria
Today Is The Day
I have all of Candiria's CDs, and to be honest, they are a mixed bag for me. THe band tends to wander and meander too much.

I prefer Biohazard's older stuff, up to Mata Leao. New World Disorder and Uncivilization were crap IMO. I like the new one though.

TOday is the Day is fucking awesome. End of story.

Cannae are playing a show here pretty soon with A Life Once Lost...

I have never heard anything by Cannae. They any good?