Turtles II/Deathanity Odin's Court Kickstarter

lane_miller

Space Ghost
Aug 31, 2008
Near Raleigh, NC
I am thrilled that the great Odin's Court is going to release a remixed/remastered Deathanity with new vocals by Dimetrius LaFavors. Further, I had no idea that there was a Turtles Volume II in the works. Turtles All the Way Down will without a doubt be near the top of my 2015 list, so Turtles Volume II is an extremely pleasant surprise. From this forum, I know that many of you have also been enjoying Turtles All the Way Down, so I thought that some of you would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to their Kickstarter; thus the link below. Odin's Court's music is the only justification I need to back this project. But the fact that they are a terrific bunch of guys only makes my support even more satisfying!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/odinscourt/odins-court-deathanity-reboot-and-turtles-ii

I fully support everything Lane just mentioned above. Turtles All the Way Down is a fantastic album and, like Lane, it will be in my top five for sure. The guys from OC are cool as hell, so my support is a complete given. The Deathanity remixes with D on vocals sounds amazing, so that will be like hearing a brand new album.

Wow, guys! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are quite flattered! And your continued support is very much appreciated!

We are off to a good start, but still have a ways to go. I hope some folks here who supported us in the past will consider this one as well. Or for those who are new to us, they'll check it out and take a chance.

I need to try to figure out a way to embed the video here...I have done it with YouTube of course, but never KS...

If Turtles II is half as good as Turtles, I'll be a happy camper. I have the feeling there will be lots of greatness on that one.

And Deathanity with Dimetrius on vocals... Have you heard this guy, people? Wow...

The remastered Deathanity and Turtles II samples both sound quite good. You're on my hitlist for cash recipients, but I gotta wait till I have some, lol.

I'm in the same boat as Mar, just gotta get some ebay sales funds going. Being off work for seven weeks isn't helping. regardless, I'm pledging something cause this band put out a great album this year and is potentially going to add two more in the next 12-18 months. Turtles all the Way Down is an incredible, immersive disc that is easily top five for me this year.

I'm in the same boat as Mar, just gotta get some ebay sales funds going. Being off work for seven weeks isn't helping. regardless, I'm pledging something cause this band put out a great album this year and is potentially going to add two more in the next 12-18 months. Turtles all the Way Down is an incredible, immersive disc that is easily top five for me this year.

I hear ya! Thanks for making an effort! And I'm so glad to hear how much you enjoy Turtles All the Way Down! It is easily my favorite CD of ours and one of my absolute favorites this year too! No, I haven't said that about all of our releases. ;-)

Thank you all who contributed so far! We have reached our minimum goal, so the project will move on! This band could not continue without you!

We still have some ground to cover the full expenses though, so if anyone else is able to contribute, we would appreciate it. Every little bit helps.

There is a little over a week left.

We have less than 72 hours left. We are appreciative of all who supported us thus far!

We have a tone of expenses though, so we are hoping to push to our first "stretch" goal. If anyone could help by kicking in, telling their friends, or whatever else they think would help, we'd appreciate it! :)

Last bump...well, maybe. :p

I don't do these very often, but I kicked in here. Odin's Court is making some of the best progressive rock in the USA right now, and more of that is a good thing.
I appreciate both your pledge, and your kind words! We are humbled by your praise. Thank you!

I don't blame you for dodging KS. I'm in like 6 campaigns right now, this one included.
And thank you as well! The fact that you did our last campaign and this one means you enjoyed us enough to want more.\m/

I am in on the KS! :loco:

Was listening to Turtles I today in fact!
Awesome; thank you! The fact that you're a self described lurker, yet came out of the darkness to say you're in must mean you dig the music quite a bit. ;)

All, less than 24 hours now. I hope some more of you kick in as the campaign winds down.

I like to support the little guy, too. Especially when they're community members, and even moreso in Rick's case since I see him running around the PPUSA stage annually.