Kickstarter: New Odin's Court Album

Now we are down to our final 24 hours!

For those of you who haven't pledged yet, please help us out by taking care of that today. Many people on this forum know me as the ProgPower Stage Right Guitar Tech. Please realize that my knowledge of that comes from performing live for many years and still active as ever. So my true love is actual PLAYING guitar. This KickStarter campaign will enable us to release the most professional disk to date! It is something really important to me so I hope that you can spare some change and support our cause.

If you have already pledged (and many here have), thanks again so much for your support! It really does mean a lot to me. \m/ \m/

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/odinscourt/odins-court-new-2014-album

I got my copy in last Friday and had a chance to give it a whirl today.

Worth the price of admission. Vocals are spot on, fantastic. Super smooth and just plain great to listen to, imo. This is a very solid piece of melodic prog. I wager it should make you some new fans.

I attended the preview listening party and I can say that I think that many on the forum will be very pleased with the new album. The last song, an extended proggy piece, is my favorite. This is a huge step forward for Odin's Court. I just got my copy today and I can't wait to spend some quality time with it.

The last song, an extended proggy piece, is my favorite. This is a huge step forward for Odin's Court. I just got my copy today and I can't wait to spend some quality time with it.

My thoughts exactly. This is by far the best Odin's Court album. Dimetrius' vocals adds a new dimension to the band. I'm proud that I was able to contribute to the production via Kickstarter. Looking forward to your live shows coming in February and March. :headbang: :kickass:

Gentlemen, thank you for your kind words! It is most appreciated. :)

We did work very hard on this one, and I agree with your feelings that it should appeal to a much wider audience than anything in the past. Aside from the band name, I'd say this is like a new band (so hopefully a lot of people give the album a chance)...

Here is a "trailer" for anyone interested (with clips from each song):

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell are the folks up in the DC area eating and drinking? The ASoT and Iris Divine projects and now this? Whatever it is, I'll have seconds. Just another quality result here. So cool to be able to support good work and good people.

I got my copy in last Friday and had a chance to give it a whirl today.

Worth the price of admission. Vocals are spot on, fantastic. Super smooth and just plain great to listen to, imo. This is a very solid piece of melodic prog. I wager it should make you some new fans.

Awesome!! I have been a way from the forum for a while - life just gets in the way some times. So to come up here and see people talking about our new album is really cool! Thanks so much for the support. It is great that you like our album so much. I have to admit that I really love it too! I have not enjoyed listening to any other of our albums nearly as much as I honestly enjoy this one.

Rick

:kickass:

I attended the preview listening party and I can say that I think that many on the forum will be very pleased with the new album. The last song, an extended proggy piece, is my favorite. This is a huge step forward for Odin's Court. I just got my copy today and I can't wait to spend some quality time with it.

And thanks again to you, Lane! Your support has been nothing less than amazing! I'm just really happy that you are so happy with the end product! I think many forum members here will like this album too. Even if they didn't like our past work, I urge you to try this one out.

And yes, Box of Dice (the 17:24 proggy piece) is one of my absolute favorites too. I swear the time flies by and does not feel long at all.

I couldn't agree more that this is a huge step for us and I hope you have had ample time to enjoy now! Any new favorites?

My thoughts exactly. This is by far the best Odin's Court album. Dimetrius' vocals adds a new dimension to the band. I'm proud that I was able to contribute to the production via Kickstarter. Looking forward to your live shows coming in February and March. :headbang: :kickass:

Thanks, Dave! I totally agree and Dimetrius has really made a huge difference! Not only does he have an amazing voice, he is also one of the nicest people you will ever meet! And that is not a quality often found in lead singers. lol!! Thanks for supporting our Kickstarter - at least you know you have finally seen and heard what that support helped us achieve! Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you there! :kickass:

What the hell are the folks up in the DC area eating and drinking? The ASoT and Iris Divine projects and now this? Whatever it is, I'll have seconds. Just another quality result here. So cool to be able to support good work and good people.

LOL!!! Thanks!! I do feel honored to be a part of a band that has endured quite a bit and now I feel we are finally hitting our stride. I am also honored to be in company of these other ultra talented bands.

Iris Divine and OC go way back to even before they were Iris Divine and we have played a couple of shows with them as Iris Divine as well. Super musicians, super people, and they really deliver live! Definitely a favorite of mine!

A Sound of Thunder has also delivered some high quality albums that have improved with time and I'm really excited that I finally get a chance to see them live(timing has never worked out before) when we play together at our CD Release party on 28 Feb at Crossroads in Glen Burnie, MD. It is only the two bands, so no all night sitting around waiting for a bunch of scream acts to finish. :)

So thanks again for your support! I'm glad that you are enjoying our new album and I love that you have supported some of our friends too. :kickass: