New ODIN'S COURT Music Video (with New Lineup)

Never heard you guys' stuff before this clip and thus wasn't sure what I was in for. Quite pleasantly surprised! Really really love the vocals. Very smooth and approachable. I'll be interested to hear more of this, and I've gotta make time to check your older stuff out now.

Never heard you guys' stuff before this clip and thus wasn't sure what I was in for. Quite pleasantly surprised! Really really love the vocals. Very smooth and approachable. I'll be interested to hear more of this, and I've gotta make time to check your older stuff out now.

Well, thanks for checking us out and I'm glad that you like! Yes, Dimetrius is an awesome singer and we are so happy to have him as part of the OC family. I had previously been playing in a Baltimore-based cover band with him and was very excited to have him join us! One of the nicest people I have ever met too.

Our latest CD (official street release of 5 Nov. but you can order now), features many of our songs with re-arranged vocals that include Dimetrius as well. Our forthcoming full length CD (which will include the final version of Warmth of Mediocrity), will have vocal arrangements that should take better advantage of his true ability as a singer.

Thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated!

Rick

I just completed the pre-order deal for the Ultimate Metal site that's on the front page. How can I pass that up? I'm digging what I'm hearing off this new one and I get to try out Deathanity again. When I'm able, I truly enjoy supporting artists and bands that actually seem to give a shit about the PP/PM community and prog music in general. Too many bands ignore their fanbase and peers and really miss out on making new friends. Without exception I think all the bands/musicians here are also fans of each other's bands and often gig together. It would be a welcomed thing to see more artist interaction outside of tweets and facebook. Rick and Matt stand out with their enthusiasm for the industry and genre. Now, I fully expect to be blown away with these, guys. Thanks for the deal!

Finally got a chance to check this out. Damn, that was pretty sweet! You guys sure have come a long ways since the Driven by Fate days. I think I've met the singer at your pool party, but looking forward to seeing the rest of the lineup at a show.

Did not realize you were playing in southern Maryland just this past Saturday. Oh well, would not have been able to make it as I was up at Massanutten for ski patrol re-certification to get ready for the upcoming ski season. I'll have to try to make the January 4 show in Richmond if I am not on ski patrol duty that weekend and it is not snowing to beat hell. Been a long ass time since I last saw you guys perform. Still majorly bummed about missing that one show due to getting sick that night.
Hey, Steve! Glad you dig it. Yes, we are a bit different now...in a good way I think. :D Yep, played a "long" gig (2 1.5 hour sets). We'll probably do that again in 2014 in SoMD. Hopefully you can catch Baltimore and/or Richmond. We are hoping to do a NoVA show at some point too. Glad to hear you are still ski patrolling! ;)

Holy fuck that may be the best I've ever heard you! Can only imagine what it would sound like if Savino was still in :)

Flag of the White Rose (my band) is looking VERY forward to playing the Sidebar with you in Dec!
Hey, Nick! Thanks for the enthusiastic feedback. :D Savino was definitely a beast, and while many of our songs were challenging, it was more due to rhythms and/or overall complexity - I don't think the keys were all that hard for him for the most part. Our sound is different on every album, so it was an easy adjustment to write songs to utilize the keys in a lesser way.

We are looking forward to rocking with you all and the other bands too! Bobbie puts together some great shows, so we are excited!!

Very cool! I hope you check us out more, and enjoy things more. There is a trailer on our YouTube for samples from all the songs, and as Scott stated below, there is an Ultimate Metal special right now that is hard to pass up if you like what you've heard so far. ;)

I just completed the pre-order deal for the Ultimate Metal site that's on the front page. How can I pass that up? I'm digging what I'm hearing off this new one and I get to try out Deathanity again. When I'm able, I truly enjoy supporting artists and bands that actually seem to give a shit about the PP/PM community and prog music in general. Too many bands ignore their fanbase and peers and really miss out on making new friends. Without exception I think all the bands/musicians here are also fans of each other's bands and often gig together. It would be a welcomed thing to see more artist interaction outside of tweets and facebook. Rick and Matt stand out with their enthusiasm for the industry and genre. Now, I fully expect to be blown away with these, guys. Thanks for the deal!
Scott, you are too kind! We truly appreciate the support, and more so, the kind words. We are just a bunch of regular folks who happen to love music. What a bonus it is when our outlet brings joy to others! I will definitely agree that we are enthusiastic, and hard working. We've been able to do a lot of great things in our music "career," so we consider ourselves fortunate. Thanks again! :D