TV show you would like to see on dvd?

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Saw this asked on another forum & thought it'd be a cool thing to ask here..

So how about it? What tv shows would you like to see on dvd?

My first thoughts are:
China Beach
LA Law
Hill Street Blues
St. Elsewhere

The Lone Gunmen.

I want the entire run of the show Millenium on DVD - that thing went off the air at the worst time :mad: one of my favorite shows ever.

Wandrail said:
I want the entire run of the show Millenium on DVD - that thing went off the air at the worst time :mad: one of my favorite shows ever.

i always found it so way to predictable, it was the same story every episode: "a scary murder - mr black sees climpes and puts on his scared/baffeled look - he talks to his companions - then he goes out and solves the case" :p and i always wondered when i watched it how someone who looks like a freshly dug up corpse could ever get such a wife...

hm perhaps narnia on dvd? dunno if i'll like it as much as i did when i was ten but back then i thought it kicked some major ass iwith that magic cupboard and the majestic aslan

The Action Force cartoons. Because I'm never gonna get to see the buggers if someone doesn't bring them out. I don't care if it's called G.I. Joe, I just want to see it!

The Visionaries. I used to know all the characters' spells off by heart when I was a little kid. I remember when my parents, my gran and a friend of the family were playing cards, I barged in and cast Craven's rotting spell on their money. My gran turned to me and said, "unless you can teach me a mind-reading spell, go and play somewhere else."

Mullet Man. Mullet reminds me of one of my dad's mates, and Lucky Larry > everything.

spaffe said:
i always found it so way to predictable, it was the same story every episode: "a scary murder - mr black sees climpes and puts on his scared/baffeled look - he talks to his companions - then he goes out and solves the case" :p and i always wondered when i watched it how someone who looks like a freshly dug up corpse could ever get such a wife...

hm perhaps narnia on dvd? dunno if i'll like it as much as i did when i was ten but back then i thought it kicked some major ass iwith that magic cupboard and the majestic aslan
Nunununu - see, on new year's day, 2000, the channel FX ran 12 of the overarching storyline episodes in chronological order back to back, and I swear it was the best thing ever. To me anyway. And yeah, at the start of the show the off-main story one shot episodes were formulaic just like the ones from the latter days of the X Files - the difference is that Millenium got better as time went on and X Files croaked in terms of quality. By my estimation anyhow.

Wandrail said:
Nunununu - see, on new year's day, 2000, the channel FX ran 12 of the overarching storyline episodes in chronological order back to back, and I swear it was the best thing ever. To me anyway. And yeah, at the start of the show the off-main story one shot episodes were formulaic just like the ones from the latter days of the X Files - the difference is that Millenium got better as time went on and X Files croaked in terms of quality. By my estimation anyhow.

perhaps so, i only watched the earlier episodes of the serie. but i don't think i'll watch even if there will be any re-runs, and bedies frank black will always be bishop from the second alien movie to me :)

There was a show on a while ago that didn't last but I liked it much.
It was call The Others. I don't know if anyone else has seen it. It was way
before the movie.

Edgecrusher had some good choices , I'll add in Earthworm Jim .