What Bands Would You Like To See On Nightmare Records?

Let's see;

KRUCIBLE for sure

SIXX MINUTE CENTURY

MINDFLOW

PRYMARY

EVIL MASQUERADE- Oh that is a done deal hehehehehehe

AGHORA

WICKED WALTZ

ASHENT

GOOD TASTE GUYS, I'm checking out those that I don't know, and those that I do, are either signed or I'm helping with distribution in some way already.
Seventh Wonder is signed to Lion for the world unfortunately, they're a fantastic band, but Lion is doing a pretty good job at getting them sold and promoted in North America through the nitch market places.

Glad to hear your looking to some of these great bands.
If I can be of any help finding any info you may need on them please let me know.

Most times a google search procures fast results, however, if anyone has more direct info like names and email addresses, this helps save me some time for sure! Phone numbers...if their public on their site, if privately attained, just email me with them....

Pink Cream 69. Most of their albums haven't been released in the U.S., and it would be nice to see that change. Plus it would be cool to have my two favorite singers associated with each other!

Beth

Beth,
I too think Dave, Denis, Kosta and DARN it... can't think of the guitarists name in PINK CREAM...right now....oh well...should be better known in North America! I toured with PC69 and AXXIS in Germany with Balance of Power in 2001 with their Sonic Dynamite release and our Ten More Tales release....Great band.
If they have a new release coming, I most certainly would like to talk to them about it.

I have one of my ultimate favorite musicians who just recently released his first Album. He is from Australia and has actually put the whole production of this Album all by himself. I personally think he is incredible and I love his music style. It would be great to see his CDs being sold here in the United States.

His site is at: http://www.myspace.com/ofsoski

I also want to mention Evil Masquerade as one of the bands I would like to see their albums being distributed here. I was able to buy their three albums just prior to Christmas time, but it was not easy to find them. It was a difficult task getting them. Now my son loves the music and he wants his own copies to take to college with him, and my daughter's friends have also asked me to help them buy their own copies of the same EM albums that I have.

I have told them I was going to try to get the CDs for them and they will pay me back, but it is not an easy thing to do. It would be so much nicer if I could get them through Nightmare Records, as I am getting my other CDs.

I have at least 5 people among our friends who are counting on me to get those CDs for them.

I also want to mention Evil Masquerade as one of the bands I would like to see their albums being distributed here. I was able to buy their three albums just prior to Christmas time, but it was not easy to find them. It was a difficult task getting them. Now my son loves the music and he wants his own copies to take to college with him, and my daughter's friends have also asked me to help them buy their own copies of the same EM albums that I have.

I have told them I was going to try to get the CDs for them and they will pay me back, but it is not an easy thing to do. It would be so much nicer if I could get them through Nightmare Records, as I am getting my other CDs.

I have at least 5 people among our friends who are counting on me to get those CDs for them.

We have all three releases in stock at Nightmare
and just so you know...We JUST SIGNED EVIL MAQUERADE for their
THIRD ACT album and also for their upcoming new release!!!:headbang:

WOW!! Thanks for the great news Lance!! That makes me extremely happy. I will now get moving in getting my orders filled out for those three albums for my son and my daughter, and I will tell my friends where to get them too.

Many, many thanks for making my day!! :)

All the best,

Lily

p.s. Will you let us know when their upcoming new release becomes available?? I will be looking forward for that one too!

Lance you really awta consider checking into Alter Bridge.
I know they are not considered Progressive Metal, though the album was a big step closer and I suspect a new one would be even more so.

I have heard from several people because of the legal issues with the last label(Wind Up) no one wants to sign them now. I know because of past issues it may seem like a risk. But man it could bring alot of people to the label. Since they have had such a hard time getting one they may not be looking for loads of money ether.

Just my two cents because they are one of my favorite bands.