What Bands Would You Like To See On Nightmare Records?

Bands ON or...NOT ON the label?

Bands that are not currently on the label that you would like to see get signed to the label.
I might as well add a few of my thoughts.

StrangeLand. Great guys with alot of skill.

Chris Caffery. He's a great guy and our former labelmate. I have spoke with him and his manager many times. His manager is currently helping us seek a new label. Great folks.

Alter Bridge . Much better than creed ever was with alot more melodic feel. Sadly they had issues with their last label and since many have said no to them.

Outworld. Great up and comming band. They are on replica current I think. But worth keeping an eye one.

Dream Theater. I know this one is unlikely. Espcially since they just signed with a new one. But it would still be great if Nightmare got them in time.

Should I do a shameless plug here? nah lol.
I honestly would love to see some of these bigger name bands come so more notice can be given to this great label.

Z-Lot-Z - I know lance is now in "The other half" of Z-Lot-Z (Krucible), but I think having the Gregg Gill version on Nightmare would be awesome as well. I think their term with Molten Metal is also at an end and I'm not sure if they're presently on a label.

Wycked Synn - If they ever get their second record going, great melodic metal band.

Betrayer - One of Canadas best Melodic Metal bands - great songwriting and singer.

Final Stage - self explanatory. We've gotten many great reviews, label interest all over the world, I think working with Lance would be a blast. :headbang:

Well, if Mustang isn't gonna do it, I guess I will.

ETERNITY X.
We need a new album already. Its been 10 years since The Edge was released. :(

Well, if Mustang isn't gonna do it, I guess I will.

ETERNITY X.
We need a new album already. Its been 10 years since The Edge was released. :(

Well thanks for the support Zedowns. Regardless of what label we sign to(trust me we will sign to one np) the album is comming. Even if we didnt get a label we will release it.

Anyways,
another band id like to see would be superior .

Well thanks for the support Zedowns. Regardless of what label we sign to(trust me we will sign to one np) the album is comming. Even if we didnt get a label we will release it.

Anyways,
another band id like to see would be superior .

This is one band that's been in contact a bunch, we expect to get a copy when it's done, as for much of the rest of the list, some are in fact signed but haven't done any public announcements as of yet.

I was surprised to hear about EPICA though, I thought they were signed to THE END records for USA.

I just did a quick search over Epica's page and the only thing I see listed for record label is one in the netherlands.
Here's a link for you http://www.epica.nl/?page=contact

Yup, that section is not updated.

Mark Jansen (Epica former, guitarist and vocal) wrote:

The new Epica DVD is postponed.
Transmission does not exist anymore. They are bankrupt.
Epica are currently searching for a new record label and will do everything to release DVD
It has to be a double DVD containing the huge concert given the 3rd of may 2006 @ Paradiso, Amsterdam, and some bonus (live, backstage) footages.
Maybe a live CD of the Paradiso gig will follow it

About the new Album

Don't worry the sound is better than before
- we did a pre production on vocals which has a lot of advantages. We worked with Amanda again on the vocals and lyrics.
- we have recorded 4 guitar traces instead of 2 which make them sound really great.
- we have recorded the choirs in three days instead of 2, which costed a lot more but it sounds even better than the 2 previous albums.
- Miro is working on the stuff as well again and has more time to get into the details.
- Sascha is doing the mix AND mastering himself. All respect for Peter van het Riet for his mastering qualities but he always needed to satisfy someone from the record company as well (and sometimes it was a weird taste).
So I'm sure this is going to be the best Epica sound so far.
This production is 2 times bigger and takes 2 times longer compared to the other productions. So let's at least hope that it's also going to sound 2 times better!

check out this band

is like outworld, in did they are friends...

here is a link to the mypsace site for some songs

www.myspace.com/witchbladeband

they are like halford, maiden , heavy stuff from south america, they are finishing their new album .

check the bands that they had open shows for...
( maiden , angra, among others )

they kick ass!!

Another great one I'd like to see is Rob Rock.
I had some contact with him after the release of his first album.
Great guy.

Also,
I just want to thank all of you for the support of Eternity X.
You can be sure as soon as we get this album done it will finds it's way into Lance King's hands. You know we really have alot of options now, but are fans of Nightmare so we want to give them first look.

Hey. I've reviewed a lot of Nightmare Records bands in the past, mostly through www.maelstrom.nu, but I also reviewed a bunch of stuff through this website - UM. I think it would be a nice label to be a part of, a lot of great bands are signed to it.

I wouldn't mind sending in a CD for you guys to check out. I'm looking for a label for my band Rainwound. I'm also trying to get all the packaging figured out, and printing up some press sheets.. you know, the whole deal. It would be great to have label backing, and some actual release area instead of just self-released... to see it in CD stores in America would be awesome. :p