Two down...

Many of you ought to hope it's Iron Maiden, since they're not playing anywhere except New York (FOUR TIMES) and LA...muhahahaha!

In all seriousness.....I hope Sonata Arctica and Labyrinth inked a deal. BoP, Superior, Kamelot, and PoS all need to come back as well!

YtseJammer said:
Many of you ought to hope it's Iron Maiden, since they're not playing anywhere except New York (FOUR TIMES) and LA...muhahahaha!

In all seriousness.....I hope Sonata Arctica and Labyrinth inked a deal. BoP, Superior, Kamelot, and PoS all need to come back as well!
You're not kidding, Kamelot may have been, in my opinion, the best live performance I have ever seen. Roy Khan is simply amazing, and they did a great job with the stage, backdrop, etc.. during their set. Whoever missed them at PP2 (hint), would be in for an incredible show if they returned.

It would make sense as the band is from Florida! Let's go Glenn, get this great band back to headline PP 5!

And Labyrinth/Sonata Arctica would be incrddible as well!

I'm gonna have to guess that the two are repeaters that Glenn has extended an open invite to for every other show. My guess is Pain of Salvation(BE coming out this summer) and Angra (although w/o a new album that I know of...not sure). If not Angra, Threshold.

if it's pain of salvation, I wouldn't mind a bit. Those guys were pretty good. Maybe mercenary will come back again? :D .. Maybe an invite went out to freternia? *crosses fingers.*

Dare we hope for a Blind Guardian return?