Two down...

Even though Sonata are pretty big the reason I think theyll get a one hour slot is cos hell, Edguy got it at PP III. I mean the Avantasia albums were huge at the time and everything too. But then again, the headliners WERE Blind Guardian, Pain of Salvation, Gamma Ray and Angra. I wouldnt complain if Sonata got a headlining slot but I just somehow think Glenn's gonna get a bigger named artist / s for those positions. Hopefully one of them is Edguy, remember Tobi promised at PP III that they would come back to the US and what better way to kick that tour off with a headlining performance at PP V? They just better not pull a BG / Nightwish and fucking fly to Canada the day afterwards.

Ben

nightwish58 said:
You're not kidding, Kamelot may have been, in my opinion, the best live performance I have ever seen. Roy Khan is simply amazing, and they did a great job with the stage, backdrop, etc.. during their set. Whoever missed them at PP2 (hint), would be in for an incredible show if they returned.

It would make sense as the band is from Florida! Let's go Glenn, get this great band back to headline PP 5!

And Labyrinth/Sonata Arctica would be incrddible as well!
Yes, Kamelot!! They ruled and their stage show was totally pro.

Should've made a game show out of this chaos! :p

Brainstorm and Enchant are either my guesses or my desires. Sometimes it's hard to tell dreams from reality when previous PP's have fuzzy'd the lines between the two by making dreams come true.

Just BRING IT!!! I DARE this event to kick my ass again!!:D

For some reason I can't shake this feeling that Sun Caged might just be one of the bands... They just released their first album, produced by Arjen Anthony Lucassen which is cool, and I seem to recall one of the members posting around here for a while.

Bring it on I say, that album rocks

Glenn said last year, and I think this would apply to this year too, that Ayreon/Star One would be too expensive. *I believe that's what he said*

Besides, if I remember right Arjen doesn't like touring really...

Even though the Star One DVD was pure ownage

Mephistopheles said:
For some reason I can't shake this feeling that Sun Caged might just be one of the bands... They just released their first album, produced by Arjen Anthony Lucassen which is cool, and I seem to recall one of the members posting around here for a while.

Bring it on I say, that album rocks

I would love to see Sun Caged. Their new cd is on my list of ones to get next.
Cindy

One band, ADAGIO!!!!:hotjump:
adagio_back03_800x600.jpg

I have to admit Glenn's post was downright mean (lol).

Oh please let The Gathering be on this year's festival!

Thanks for toying with our emotions Glen :yell:

It is rather amusing, however, to see all the suggestions. I wonder how much heed you pay to them. You know, Fates Warning, Lost Horizon, Kamelot, Opeth, Hammers of Misfortune and of course KORN! (just kidding on that one).

Enjoy our pain for it will salvage your soul.