typing speed?

42 wpm, 3 mistakes. I use the two-finger hunt-and-peck method, though. :)

I'm probably a bit faster normally, though, since I'm usually typing what I'm thinking and not reading off the screen and then retyping it.

42 wpm, 3 mistakes. I use the two-finger hunt-and-peck method, though. :)

I'm probably a bit faster normally, though, since I'm usually typing what I'm thinking and not reading off the screen and then retyping it.

my friend types 90 words a minute with only his index fingers, its funny looking

Around 104. I type much faster when writing things off the top of my head, rather than reading and typing. Parly because I read chunks of words at a type and it screws up my typing.

No way, liar!! I have been on IM with you too many times to believe this nonsense!! :)

I wish I had saved the page showing the result.

Now be quiet, go back to the room. I'll be right there and I'm bringing you know what!

Or else, I'll tell everyone our little secret. And you know what I'm talking about. ;)

I wish I had saved the page showing the result.

Now be quiet, go back to the room. I'll be right there and I'm bringing you know what!

Or else, I'll tell everyone our little secret. And you know what I'm talking about. ;)
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

You better bring a lot, machine!! :p

Okay, relaxed a bit and then came back and re-took the test. I got 86 wpm with 2 errors.

The test did throw me off the first time because it only single-spaces at the end of a sentence. I'm used to double spacing. I only saw the other test with double-spacing after the fact. :\

The test did throw me off the first time because it only single-spaces at the end of a sentence. I'm used to double spacing. I only saw the other test with double-spacing after the fact. :\

Yep, that threw me a bit, too. I always double-space at the end of sentences since it's standard manuscript format. Any other method is wrong, damnit. :)

(Reviewing this message, my double-spaces were converted to single. Curses! Phooey! Indeed, phooey!)