U.S.A tour

Ok after taking a listen to this band all I can say is WTF!
I was good until the singer opened his mouth...

Ugh, next time Headline and bring Godhate with you :D

They should headline and bring GWAR, The Mentors, Arsis, and SFU with them.

There really is no method for that line up, It's just a bunch of bands I wanna see, and it would be awesome to see them all at once.

Well if that's the case...
Bloodbath, Amon Amarth, Godhate and Hypocrisy in one show would be epic. or
Hyprocrisy, Necrophagist, Cryptopsy and Emerpor :devil:

Alright a lot of people hate Unearth but I love them

But they should never be on the same tour, let alone Opening for them. Fuck that.

The AA/Ensiferum/Belphegor/The Absence tour was so amazing but the closest date was 6 hours away so I couldn't make it. So pissed.

The AA/Ensiferum/Belphegor/The Absence tour was so amazing but the closest date was 6 hours away so I couldn't make it. So pissed.

Personally it would have been a cool lineup for me if this was 2004. Ensiferum was just so boring @ Paganfest. Band def needs Jari back. I do really like The Absence though.

Amon Amarth should headline the US and bring Bloodbath and Kalmah because neither have done a US tour before, and I need to see them. Honestly I'd rather wait 6 months and see Amon Amarth headline than see them opening for Unearth.

And BTW GWAR is absolutely epic live.

I hope they come to Nashville despite Unearthed being there. I fucking love this band.

Most of the members of Bloodbath would already be there....

But unlikely. Sadly Mikael says on the DVD he will probably not tour with Bloodbath because he's too busy with Opeth. Maybe with the success of The Fathomless Mastery he might change his mind...