U.S.A tour

Yep...it's coming to atlanta!

This show was added to our Calendar on 2/10/2009
Heaven Doors@7pm $20 ADV
Amon Amarth, Goatwhore, Skeletonwitch, Lazaruz AD

Doesn't say when though

It's possible that either A) this is a secondary market tour, B) these are a small string of exclusive headlining dates that coincide with AA's support tour or C) the Unearth tour was never booked. However, since this bill isn't very stron (in appeal/draw I mean, not with respect to musical quality although I don't like Goatwhore much), I doubt it's C).

This is not a better tour than the AA/Ensiferum/Belphegor/The Absence but Goatwhore rules live and I get to see em in 2009...and they're headlining. This is great :)

From the AA website:

"US Tour Dates Announced!

We can finally announce the second part of the North American "Twilight Of The Thunder God Tour":

Twilight Of The Thunder God North American Tour pt. 2
Support: GOATWHORE, SKELETONWITCH, LAZARUS AD

11/APR/09 Albuquerque, NM / Sunshine Theater
12/APR/09 Denver, CO / Gothic Theatre
14/APR/09 St. Louis, MO / Pops
15/APR/09 Oklahoma City, OK / Diamond Ballroom
16/APR/09 Dallas, TX / Granada Theater
17/APR/09 San Antonio, TX / White Rabbit
18/APR/09 Houston, TX / Meridian
20/APR/09 Louisville, KY / Headliners
21/APR/09 Cleveland, OH / Peabodys
22/APR/09 Buffalo, NY / Town Ballroom
23/APR/09 Pittsburgh, PA / Mr. Smalls
24/APR/09 Sayreville, NJ / Starland Ballroom
25/APR/09 Hartford, CT / Webster Theatre
26/APR/09 Baltimore, MD / Sonar
28/APR/09 Norfolk, VA / The NorVA
29/APR/09 Raleigh, NC / Volume 11
30/APR/09 Atlanta, GA / Masquerade
01/MAY/09 Orlando, FL / Club Firestone

More US dates to be announced soon!"

Now you can untwist your knickers and breathe again.

Well, looks like I will be going to the Starland Ballroom show, I just hope it isn't like the last one with all the P.O.S. "whatever"-core bands were on the bill.

Are those support bands actually serious bands?

Sound like some sort of piss-take cover bands.

p.s. I said bands too much bands bands

Goatwhore isn't for everyone... Listen to "Alchemy of the black sun cult" for them..

Skeletonwitch is actually a great band. Very new, any of their songs are quite strong. No idea who Lazarus AD is.

Damn AA and Goatwhore, nice!!!!!!! :headbang:

from what I remember they toured together back in 2003 along with Vader in support of Kreator or something rather, anyway, Goathwhore is pretty good, has been around for a long time and deserves their spot, no doubt

Orlando is on Friday, killer, I hope it's their last date as well, so they can let lose ;), Saturday in Tampa wouldn't be bad either, wishful hoping there