U.S.A tour

Yeah are you coming on down to good ol Albuquerque?

that's is the plan as Friday is off for me (good friday), looking for anything to do outdoors, such as hiking, sightseeing, etc. and cool brewerys/clubs, any recommendations, will have a rental so I can go out of town if need to be?, how big is the venue?, how much are the tickets and where can one get them?

that's is the plan as Friday is off for me (good friday), looking for anything to do outdoors, such as hiking, sightseeing, etc. and cool brewerys/clubs, any recommendations, will have a rental so I can go out of town if need to be?, how big is the venue?, how much are the tickets and where can one get them?

Sight seeing, well the Sandia's are truly a sight to behold. There is the Tram, main attraction. It's one of the longest trams in the world..there's a trail that leads up to it and you can take the tram back down.

http://www.sandiapeak.com/

If you eat there, eat at Sandiago's, High Finance is just that, pricey and not as good.

Venue is a little smaller then the Zeche. Bar is much much smaller.
http://www.sunshinetheaterlive.com/
Tickets link is on there too :)

:headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass:

Have fun guys, sorry I can't be there, would love to.

Sight seeing, well the Sandia's are truly a sight to behold. There is the Tram, main attraction. It's one of the longest trams in the world..there's a trail that leads up to it and you can take the tram back down.

http://www.sandiapeak.com/

If you eat there, eat at Sandiago's, High Finance is just that, pricey and not as good.

Venue is a little smaller then the Zeche. Bar is much much smaller.
http://www.sunshinetheaterlive.com/
Tickets link is on there too :)

:headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass:

Have fun guys, sorry I can't be there, would love to.

we'll definitelly check that place out, thanks

So, who else is going to the Hartford date? It's a Saturday and I think there's a bunch of people on this forum from New England. Unfortunately the Webster is a shitty venue in a shitty neighborhood, but Amon Amarth is Amon Amarth :headbang:
If you think the warm up bands are bad this tour you should have went to the 07 headliner..

Anyways, fucking so happy they are coming back in the summer, thought it would be at least fall or winter.. When are tickets going on sale??!
Was that the tour that Amon Amarth was going to go on with Decapitation originally?

I'm thinking a Milwaukee show is in order. I mean really, you think they might have stopped in for a couple hours on the way from St. Paul to Chicago last October...

Don't make me beg!

I'll have to meet up with ya before the show! I'm gonna be there quite early seeing as how I greeted AA right when they arrived I see no reason as to why I shouldn't again. I'll be wearing a Viking Horde Hoodie so it shouldnt be to hard to spot... Unless its not cold :p.

sure thing, I hope there is a bar/restaurant near by so I can get primed prior to, also any hotels/motels within the walking distance?

Yeah theres quite a few. Theres one of the best brewing companies next door... Chama River Brewery Co. and theres a Sushi place next to the Venue where AA ate last time. Also theres a nice Bar and Grill by that. As far as hotels. There are many down the main drag called "Central".

Anyone in Texas going to the Dallas/SA show? I'm so excited! No doubt this is going to be the best show of the year!

They need to come back to California!!! I can't afford to fly and go see them.
(Yes, I realise this is a tour for the states that didn't get to see them last time, But I wanna see them agtain!!!)

They need to come back to California!!! I can't afford to fly and go see them.
(Yes, I realise this is a tour for the states that didn't get to see them last time, But I wanna see them agtain!!!)

i agree amon amarth always get a great crowd in LA.
LA deserves a show!

Yeah theres quite a few. Theres one of the best brewing companies next door... Chama River Brewery Co. and theres a Sushi place next to the Venue where AA ate last time. Also theres a nice Bar and Grill by that. As far as hotels. There are many down the main drag called "Central".

Ugh, Central Ave...watch where you stay there Tomasz, not all of Central is exactly the nicest part of town. I'll look up some hotels and recommend a few to you in PM.
There is There's a Go-Kart racing place around that area too, I think it's 2nd and Copper. Killer place. Me and my drivers used to race there.

Ugh, Central Ave...watch where you stay there Tomasz, not all of Central is exactly the nicest part of town. I'll look up some hotels and recommend a few to you in PM.
There is There's a Go-Kart racing place around that area too, I think it's 2nd and Copper. Killer place. Me and my drivers used to race there.

This is true... The Go-Kart place is awesome hahaha. RHONDA FUCKING COME DOWN HERE FOR THE DAY AND HANG WITH TOMASZ AND MYSELF!!!! And of course the mighty AA :D:D:D:D:D

I will be at the Marquee show as well. Anybody know if Amon Amarth will be doing meet-and-greets before the shows? ? That would be cool! CHEERS!

:kickass: