U.S.A tour

:headbang:

Can't wait for the show!(4/10/09) Does anybody know if they'll be doing a short meet-and-greet like the last time? That would be cool.

Darnit, I haven't seen them since Bochum either :lol:

Too bad they don't seem to be touring Sweden this time around.

Oh well, have fun ;)

should be goog times although my neck/back is sore from have no clue what so I might not bang/windmill as hard as I typically do

Tomasz you know im going to shout for you, when the line comes around if I don't meet up with you before. I'll have the Flames AA shirt on.:headbang:

I'll be the fucker with long hair, can't miss me ;), oh and my wife is Indian like, that may help, I'm polski redneck like

see you guys there!

where?

Can't wait for the show!(4/10/09) Does anybody know if they'll be doing a short meet-and-greet like the last time? That would be cool.

post the playlist/report so the rest knows what to expect

cheerz

oh, and TGIT

should be goog times although my neck/back is sore from have no clue what so I might not bang/windmill as hard as I typically do

I'll be the fucker with long hair, can't miss me ;), oh and my wife is Indian like, that may help, I'm polski redneck like

where?

post the playlist/report so the rest knows what to expect

cheerz

oh, and TGIT

.....and then....and then and then you press" quote as in single quote

Edit: tomaz how the hell do you multi quote? i've pressed those ones with " but then what?

EPIC!!

Can't wait! First metal concert in maybe 20 years. Last one I went to was maybe Slayers 'South of Heaven' tour when I was about 14!