U.S.A tour

Saw Amon Amarth for the 1st time:OMG: Will see them again if they come back thru the phoenix area in the years to come. The other three bands were ok, but i would have paid if it was just Amon Amarth doing a longer set. I was hoping to see the mock battles but the stage was to damn small for that. At the end of the show i walked away with an Amarth guitar pick, so i can't complain.:kickass: Beware the wrath of the Norsemen

Hi !
Can someone say me, what they have for shirts in the Merchandise in USA ?
Some special Tour-shirts ?

I hope they have some special ones for the South America Tour :)

as someone mentioned earlier, there was one with a new bright design and vertical amon amarth logo from what I remember, better than average looking I would say, I think there also was tour specific one for 2009 with dates in the back, it might have been states only, not sure, I was not paying all that much attention as I already have more AA t-shirts than I can wear ;)

Hi Tomasz, thx for the infos !
I think that you mean maybe this one here:

594_0.jpg

I bought this last month :lol:

Can be, that I already have more AA t-shirts than I can wear too.
But I think could be nice have a shirt with this Tour...

I cannot to fly and see AA in South America so oft, haha

594_0.jpg

I bought this last month :lol:

No its not on any of the web sites. I've only seen it at the merch stand. The WHOLE shirt has a full design on it. It's really nifty.

Are they doing a meet and greet if you get there before warm up bands start? They did it last year.

I don't believe that this is happening on this tour. At least it wasn't in Albuqueque.

I bought this last month

I'll make a picture next time I see it and post it here. it's a new design, very bright with flame like images of course :)

Saw my first AA show(hopefully first of many)Saturday night in Houston. Was worth every second of the 6 1/2 hour drive and then the 2hrs of standing outside in the rain. By far one of the funnest shows I ever been to. Funny note my roomie was looking at the shirt he bought and saw Dallas and was like " Fucker we could have drove 2hrs instead of 6 1/2"