U.S.A tour

Saw my first AA show(hopefully first of many)Saturday night in Houston. Was worth every second of the 6 1/2 hour drive and then the 2hrs of standing outside in the rain. By far one of the funnest shows I ever been to. Funny note my roomie was looking at the shirt he bought and saw Dallas and was like " Fucker we could have drove 2hrs instead of 6 1/2"

Hahaha. Welcome aboard! Amon Amarth NEVER disappoints!:kickass::kickass:

Texted my friend today..."Hey you wanna go see Amon Amarth, Goatwhore, and The Absence next Thursday?"

"Hell yeah!"

He missed em last time so he's gonna love em...1 more week. :kickass:

Saw them for the first time in Dallas last weekend. Great fucking show! :kickass:Skeletonwitch was awesome, too. Can't wait for next time!!

Next Friday is coming up fast, can't fucking wait! Gonna get there early so I can grab my spot in the front for prime windmill position.

Sorry to keep asking but I haven't seen anyone post any other setlists so I'm guessing it's the same every night? I'm just wishing they throw 1000 years in there..

Next Friday is coming up fast, can't fucking wait! Gonna get there early so I can grab my spot in the front for prime windmill position.

Sorry to keep asking but I haven't seen anyone post any other setlists so I'm guessing it's the same every night? I'm just wishing they throw 1000 years in there..

did they play that one last time around in Orlando???

I'll be at the Sunday show in Baltimore. This will be my 6th time seeing them. Too bad the other bands suck this time. Actually I've never seen the 2 opening bands but goatwhore sucks bad enough for several bands.

anybody here going to their last show in Ft. Lauderdale?, it's their last US show, probably the smallest one, they should let loose and play whatever the fuck they want rather than stick to the formula

I bought my tickets for the Orlando show before the last date was announced and I got a pretty big group coming with me so prolly just do this one only.

Yeah that's Peter Joseph, he does shred a bit. He's on the Caparison guitars forum that I frequent, I loved seeing Amon Amarth and The Absence at one show.