Fate of Norns
Bleed for Ancient Gods
Under the Northern Star
Death in Fire
Victorious March
--------------------------------
Cry of the Blackbirds
The Pursuit of Vikings

I'm so happy they have Under the Northern Star...that's the 1 song I wanted.

Asator is great...nice surprises with For the Stabwounds in our Backs, and Bleed for Ancient Gods.

19 days :kickass:

Yeah, the Tempe show was amazing. Merch was a couple shirts (nothing too special unfortunately), a hoodie, an amazing cloth poster that I foolishly did not buy early enough, and a few other things. Man it was fantastic!

Yeah, the Tempe show was amazing. Merch was a couple shirts (nothing too special unfortunately), a hoodie, an amazing cloth poster that I foolishly did not buy early enough, and a few other things. Man it was fantastic!

I already got a shirt on the last tour and I bought Twilight so I wasn't planning on getting anything.

Did they have the re-issue of the Avenger? I might get that since Thor Arise is one of my favorite Amon Amarth songs...plus the live at Bochum thing.

I was there at the Tempe show last night.... Fucking amazing. I was lucky and was directly in front of the stage when AA they came out. Seriously, It was the best fucking show I've ever seen. The Marquee was a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but that made it better because you're right up there, everywhere in that place was a great spot. I was literally no more than 10 feet from Johan. During "Runes To My Memory" I gave Johan the horns and he pointed right at me and gave them right back.... Fucking cool as hell. We made them proud because the whole time they were smiling and having a great time, Johan even pointed out the pit to Ted with a big smile. At the beginning of "Death In Fire" Johan Yelled "Death In..." and the entire place screamed "FIRE!!!!" and he had a big smile on his face and he said "You guys are better than places in Europe". I came all the way from Bakersfield, Ca to see them and it was worth it. The other bands that were there were fucking awesome, I saw the guys from Lazarus AD playing catch with a football out in the parking lot a few hours before the doors opened. If anyone is going to see them on the upcoming dates, you will NOT be disappointed. That fucking show pwned beyond everything.

Amazing god damn show... Once again these guys are my fucking heroes. Fredrik GAVE me another drumstick at the end, and once again ted and Oli hooked it up with a pick. AND NOT ONLY THAT! I got to drink out of Oli's horn! Merch... THey had the Zip up hoodie with the circle logo, normal shirts from the site, One shirt stood out it was completely decorated in flames all over it. It was really cool. No lanyards :erk:, Once Sent CD and Twilight. Twilight poster flag....

God damn Amon Amarth is so cool.... lol.:lol:

good AA show, don't know about other bands as I missed them, this being my first time in NM I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the landscape, there is a little bit of everything, did some good hiking, sightseeing and made a snowman :), I deffinitelly would like to hit some more National Parks there for some extended hiking, that is of course if AA plays there :)

NewMexico0410-122009098.jpg

NewMexico0410-122009176.jpg

NewMexico0410-122009231.jpg

NewMexico0410-122009232.jpg

"You guys are better than places in Europe".

Just a little correction here about the Tempe show. Johan said "You guys are much louder than the European crowds on the European tour we just came from." They did appear to enjoy the response from the crowd. All of them were smiling! Johan announced that even though it took them a 26 hour flight, they were still prepared to give us a great show! The pit was running nonstop 2 every song. Victorious March was by far the best song live ever. I was a little disappointed in the choice of merch they had out. They did have the "Golden Hall" reissue. But I was looking for the bottle/keychain opener they had the last time. Oh well. All in all it was a good friday night. I'd say every band on this tour did an awesome job. My neck is still sore! But seeing Amon Amarth live was well worth it. CHEERS all and have a good time at the rest of the shows!

:worship:

I just checked on victoriousmerch and couldn't find it there either. Damn that sucks big time. That was one cool lanyard/bottle opener.

:mad: