U.S. Fall Tour with....

I know it just seems weird and feels like they are exploiting the Exodus name just for the sake it's a popular band name. Another example is Monstrosity. Their first CD is an all time classic. The whole band left and just the drummer carrying around the name.

What about Sepultura? Max and Igor WERE Sepultura and they continue on with the name without them.

IMO Anthrax without Joey, Dan Spitz, and Frank Bello was NOT Anthrax, but they went on without them with the name.

And I just saw Sacred Reich about a year ago, maybe 2 with Cavalera Conspiracy and Soulfly... They weren't that great. Their singer gained about 200lbs it was weird

What about Sepultura? Max and Igor WERE Sepultura and they continue on with the name without them.

IMO Anthrax without Joey, Dan Spitz, and Frank Bello was NOT Anthrax, but they went on without them with the name.

And I just saw Sacred Reich about a year ago, maybe 2 with Cavalera Conspiracy and Soulfly... They weren't that great. Their singer gained about 200lbs it was weird

I agree and like I said before its not Sepultura without Max and Igor.

That being said, what do you think about Cavalera Conspiracy?

Honestly, lol, I stopped listening to Sepultura after Chaos AD. Roots is a pretty good song but Im totally clueless about what the whole CD sounds like. Beneath the Remains is my favorite by Sepultura

I agree and like I said before its not Sepultura without Max and Igor.

That being said, what do you think about Cavalera Conspiracy?

I like Cavalera Conspiracy. The first album was better than the new one, which seems a bit rushed.

Marc Rizzo is a good guitar player, but his style is wearing down on me. His guitar sounds the same on CC as it does on Soulfly. There is not much difference between the last few Soulfly albums and Cavalera Conspiracy.

That being said it is always great to see either band live, they usually play about 5-10 Sepultura songs. I saw them and they played Beneath The Remains, Arise/ Dead Embryonic Cells, Inner Self, Troops of Doom, Desperate Cry, Nomad, Refuse Resist, and Roots Bloody Roots. Was pretty bad ass!

I like Cavalera Conspiracy. The first album was better than the new one, which seems a bit rushed.

Marc Rizzo is a good guitar player, but his style is wearing down on me. His guitar sounds the same on CC as it does on Soulfly. There is not much difference between the last few Soulfly albums and Cavalera Conspiracy.

That being said it is always great to see either band live, they usually play about 5-10 Sepultura songs. I saw them and they played Beneath The Remains, Arise/ Dead Embryonic Cells, Inner Self, Troops of Doom, Desperate Cry, Nomad, Refuse Resist, and Roots Bloody Roots. Was pretty bad ass!

Listened to Cavalera Conspiracy's first album all the way through once, pretty solid. Will give the 2nd one a spin!

Ive heard a few songs from Cavalera Conspiracy on the radio and really like it. There is like a 1,000 CD's I need to download. Tardy Brothers is pretty good, little different and slower.

ugh, that really is so hard to say. Normally the proper answer is either 1st or 2nd CD, but Practice What You Preach is my favorite. If I can say Live at the Filmore, that would be my 2nd favorite.

I absolutely love Steve Souza's remix versions of Alone in the Dark and Reign of Terror's version better then Chuck singing. So Brutal and Heavy

ugh, that really is so hard to say. Normally the proper answer is either 1st or 2nd CD, but Practice What You Preach is my favorite. If I can say Live at the Filmore, that would be my 2nd favorite.

I absolutely love Steve Souza's remix versions of Alone in the Dark and Reign of Terror's version better then Chuck singing. So Brutal and Heavy

Know where I can "dl" Testament's demos with Souza? I cant seem to find them anywhere.

Ive got a 4 song demo of Legacy. It contains

- Burnt Offerings
- Reign Of Terror
- Alone In The Dark
- Raging Waters

The quality is pretty good. The sound is really raw early Testament. They later did a re-mix of with Steve a few years ago that is much better. Am I allowed to post the demo on here? LOL

Everything Ive ever gotten is from Usenet Newsgroups. Usenet has been around since the late 1970's before WWW and the Internet. Ive never used Bit Torrent, Napster, Kazaa or any of those services. Beauty of Usenet is it can never be controlled or shut down :)

Ive got a 4 song demo of Legacy. It contains

- Burnt Offerings
- Reign Of Terror
- Alone In The Dark
- Raging Waters

The quality is pretty good. The sound is really raw early Testament. They later did a re-mix of with Steve a few years ago that is much better. Am I allowed to post the demo on here? LOL

Everything Ive ever gotten is from Usenet Newsgroups. Usenet has been around since the late 1970's before WWW and the Internet. Ive never used Bit Torrent, Napster, Kazaa or any of those services. Beauty of Usenet is it can never be controlled or shut down :)

Yes it should be allowed, I have pretty much all the demos from everyone else except Testament lol.

Fav Testament album?

That is a very tough one.

I think I like The New Order the most from beginning to end. It has that garage thrash sound that is classic Testament sounding to me.

But Practice What You Preach and The Gathering are close behind

Then again I really like Low, Souls of Black, The Legacy, and The Formation of Damnation

Demonic and The Ritual would be my least favorite

That is a very tough one.

I think I like The New Order the most from beginning to end. It has that garage thrash sound that is classic Testament sounding to me.

But Practice What You Preach and The Gathering are close behind

Then again I really like Low, Souls of Black, The Legacy, and The Formation of Damnation

Demonic and The Ritual would be my least favorite

Yeah great albums. :D