UEFA EURO 2004 Fantasy Football

That was never a penalty
eysupdown.gif
spawny orange ballbags

toolsofthetrade said:
i would too if i were a Swede :Smokin:
I simplpy meant that Germany is a better team and deserve to go further. Holland is just playing sideways and doing long passes into the center.

So, from a "Swedish" point of view I'd prefer Holland as an opponent.

if you cant beat latvia, if you cant beat czech rep's second team well then you deserve to be disqualified i reckon. nothing special from germany either in this euro, no offense morph. anyways...

tomorrow:
portugal - england 1-2

soulmuh said:
I simplpy meant that Germany is a better team and deserve to go further. Holland is just playing sideways and doing long passes into the center.

So, from a "Swedish" point of view I'd prefer Holland as an opponent.
:lol:

like, Sweden is all technique and cunning throughballs...

sol83 said:
if you cant beat latvia, if you cant beat czech rep's second team well then you deserve to be disqualified i reckon. nothing special from germany either in this euro, no offense morph. anyways...

tomorrow:
portugal - england 1-2
No offence taken of course ;)

Oh well, we simply didn't deserve it. I mean there could be things which could make me pissed. Like the two first goals by Holland simply. First was deffo no pen, second was off- side. Or that we should have gotten two pens ourselves. BUT it's a fact that beside these things WE were simply unable to fucken shoot a goal from our not really little amount of chances, like it was against Latvia. It has nuthin to do that it was a B- Team of the Czechs, it's just that we don't have a decent forward these days. Give us Makaay and i daresay there wouldn't be the slightest doubt that we would have reached the quaters.
Now it's time to sort some players out, like Hamann, Schneider, Nowotny, Klose, Bobic, Brdaric.

Anyways, good luck to England tomorrow.

toolsofthetrade said:
:lol:

like, Sweden is all technique and cunning throughballs...
I didn't say that, you half-length cunt, but it would fit our defense better I think.

Hollands defense will be a better one to break as well, I think.

PS. "you half-length cunt" was said in a friendly way!!! :dopey:;)