UEFA EURO 2004 Fantasy Football

Im 17.. but Im old enough to work 6 days a week at a bank and be at college fulltime. Can you not remember when you were 17 surely you didnt think of yourself as a kid.

Allan said:
20 mio. pounds PLUS Damien Duff, Scott Parker and Joe Cole for Gerrard, that's outrageous.
indeed. i'd do the trade. and give them owen too.

by the way, i'm betting 10 euros on england and greece. if i win i get 176. tough one, but i havent placed any bet so far and i think its time.

Strangelight said:
Portugal, Ive got them in the sweep. Im tired of all this Rooneymania as well, its embarassing
Yeh they have stuck him on a pedestal and now i recon the pressure is on him, so i think he'll do a fat shit in his undies and do some crap passes.

*oh no i'm becoming all pessimistic*

I am. most of the time.

I actually don't mind women talking footie, trouble is when they try, they always manage to twist the subject to the point where it has nothing to do with footie.

Yup, you are. Horrible passing.

What ever happened to Joao and Sa Pinto? Did they reject playing internationally or were they just left off the side?

Allan said:
I actually don't mind women talking footie, trouble is when they try, they always manage to twist the subject to the point where it has nothing to do with footie.

I think that's true of every subject :D

but I'm not gonna talk footie, you can take my word.