UEFA EURO 2004 Fantasy Football

Achernar said:
lol. sounds terrible. I hope you didn't pull your white socks up like them too. Hehe. You should have some here for the Euro too. :D
lol i see we have a good reputation all over the world hahah :erk:

I just heard somewhere that germany is the most unpopular country in europe...says all i reckon.....

the_good_son141 said:
at your place?buy him a pint

the fact we'll have to see rooney for all the next 15 years is a bit frightening
Nah, his gob is too small to be able to handle the swedish 1litre beerjugs :cool:

If it's 2-2, the Italians will raise hell.

Can you believe this statement from Fiore: "I hope we have a bit of luck, because up until this point we haven't had any,"guess he suffers from memory loss. Anyway, I'm working tonigh, damn it, so it's all very strange for me.

Allan said:
If it's 2-2, the Italians will raise hell.

Can you believe this statement from Fiore: "I hope we have a bit of luck, because up until this point we haven't had any,"guess he suffers from memory loss. Anyway, I'm working tonigh, damn it, so it's all very strange for me.
I mean, okay - being half-italian and all; THE ITALIANS ARE SO FUCKING LAME!!!

They can't step up and take responsibility!!!!

What is almost worse is that Totti will sue a bunch of newspapers etc due to them reporting of his spitting, and then as a "pr-stunt" he will "donate the money won to charity"!!! If it wouldn't kill him; he'd deserve a bullet in the head - Zak-style!!!

I acytually think Denmark has played better footie thus far, contrary to most. But I think that's due to the big-name-hype of Zlatan, Larsson and Ljungberg, plus the fuzz created by that 5-0 scoreline, which was mostly due to Bulgaria not playing the last 20 min. But hey, we'll see. No question in my mind, Sweden and Denmark should go through, but that won't happen unless Italy messes up against Bulgaria.

Did you catch that embarrassing display on morning tv today? Swedish TV-4 and Danish TV-2 had the 2 host-pairs having a friendly debate, but the whole thing was so messy because of a delay in the Swedish signal.

If Denmark and Sweden play 2-2 and Italy wins, they all have 5 points. Can someone explain how the goals for and against are counted? What if Italy wins with 5-0?

3 main criteria (first one tied, you move on to the next).

1. Goal difference in games between the tied teams (in this case Sweden will have the upperhand regardless cause they tied Italy 1-1, we tied them 0-0, this is why 2-2 will create a fuzz, with that result Sweden and Denmark will be through even if Italy wins 99-0).

2. Total goal difference (again Sweden has the upper hand due to that 5-0, this means that if Denmark- Sweden ends 1-1, Italy will have to better Denmark's 2-0 victory against Bulgaria.

3. FIFA World Rankings (total bollox, Italy hads the upper hand on Denmark, this will be the case if Den and Swe tie 1-1 and ITA beats BUL 2-0).

Allan said:
3 main criteria (first one tied, you move on to the next).

1. Goal difference in games between the tied teams (in this case Sweden will have the upperhand regardless cause they tied Italy 1-1, we tied them 0-0, this is why 2-2 will create a fuzz, with that result Sweden and Denmark will be through even if Italy wins 99-0).

2. Total goal difference (again Sweden has the upper hand due to that 5-0, this means that if Denmark- Sweden ends 1-1, Italy will have to better Denmark's 2-0 victory against Bulgaria.

3. FIFA World Rankings (total bollox, Italy hads the upper hand on Denmark, this will be the case if Den and Swe tie 1-1 and ITA beats BUL 2-0).
before the UEFA world ranking isn't there sth like who actually shot the most goals?

Anyway, point three is bollox indeed, it's all too messy, like the yellow card thingy I mean it's strange players who got one yello card got it erased after the group round, but players who got their second yellow game in the last group game are suspended for the quarters!

Susie said:
ooo mick just told me that on the news an english footie fan has been stabbed to death by a portugese man :erk: some evil bastards. He was only 27 :erk:

It was by a Ukainian man living in Portugal, and it was during a robbery which had no direct link to the Euro, sad none the less of course.

Morpheus said:
Anyway, point three is bollox indeed, it's all too messy, like the yellow card thingy I mean it's strange players who got one yello card got it erased after the group round, but players who got their second yellow game in the last group game are suspended for the quarters!

or like Gravesen being suspended in the first game of the Euro because of a red card in a qualifier.

Allan said:
I acytually think Denmark has played better footie thus far, contrary to most. But I think that's due to the big-name-hype of Zlatan, Larsson and Ljungberg, plus the fuzz created by that 5-0 scoreline, which was mostly due to Bulgaria not playing the last 20 min. But hey, we'll see. No question in my mind, Sweden and Denmark should go through, but that won't happen unless Italy messes up against Bulgaria.

Did you catch that embarrassing display on morning tv today? Swedish TV-4 and Danish TV-2 had the 2 host-pairs having a friendly debate, but the whole thing was so messy because of a delay in the Swedish signal.
Well, do you KNOW it was the SWEDISH signals? :rolleyes: (hehe)

But Sweden has a good team, a good spirit - though I'm a tad worried about Källström&a bunch of others playing from the start... Perhaps it's a genious-move by Söderberg / Lagerbäck; we'll see.

Sweden has a weakness in the mid-field, or I should say defense in general.. but I am still convinced the match will end in a draw :)