UEFA EURO 2004 Fantasy Football

Allan said:
Nah, Czech Rep deserved the win, excellent comeback, what a great side.
damn right, orange bastards. Smicer as well, killer haha
tickled.gif

Allan said:
I heard of that, bu I think it's too time consuming even for my liking.
I think it's swedish from the start, and well yeah - I didn't even get my team yet :tickled:

I will either try that or the managerzone game :) We'll see...

I just finished watching a re-run of last night's game (Hol-CZ) and here's some all-important thoughts.

1. The fact that I felt like watching the re-run just one day later says all about what a great game it was.

2. I think Pavel Nedved is the greatest footballer today, what an inspiration to watch. Too bad I don't have the chance too often.

3. Actually I liked watching every single footballer on the Czech team, wonderful.

4. I love how teams are unsuccesful in this Euro when trying to sit back on a lead, Denmark was one of the few exceptions to that, but it still might bite us in the ass if we tie Sweden.

5. I loved how right after the red card to Heitinga, Davids and Nedver were debating it, seemed honest and genuine, not to influence the referee or anything, just debating the fairness of the red card. Nedved pointing to all the space he would've had, and Davids seemed to take his point to heart. I wish all footballers were fair like that (hint, ITALY).

6. I'm getting excited about this Euro.

7. I hate that I'm working tuesday.

8 My respects to Grønkjær.

it was really a very exciting game, in fact the only excitin game for me so far. i hope holland and czech comes out of this group. i dont agree that czech deserved the win though holland might have easily scored another one in the first hald cause czech defence was all over the place in the first half.

Allan said:
I just finished watching a re-run of last night's game (Hol-CZ) and here's some all-important thoughts.

1. The fact that I felt like watching the re-run just one day later says all about what a great game it was.

2. I think Pavel Nedved is the greatest footballer today, what an inspiration to watch. Too bad I don't have the chance too often.

3. Actually I liked watching every single footballer on the Czech team, wonderful.

4. I love how teams are unsuccesful in this Euro when trying to sit back on a lead, Denmark was one of the few exceptions to that, but it still might bite us in the ass if we tie Sweden.

5. I loved how right after the red card to Heitinga, Davids and Nedver were debating it, seemed honest and genuine, not to influence the referee or anything, just debating the fairness of the red card. Nedved pointing to all the space he would've had, and Davids seemed to take his point to heart. I wish all footballers were fair like that (hint, ITALY).

6. I'm getting excited about this Euro.

7. I hate that I'm working tuesday.

i feel like fucking shit :mad:

So nobody watched Portugal-Spain?

I thought it was a really nice game to watch, with some really great football moments. Spain is out, but Portugal was the better team, although both teams had loads of good changes to score.

I did. I think we deserved to win even though spain had its chances too. We'll be tough to beat if we go on playing like this. You have to admit some portuguese players are nice to watch, even if they play too much for themselves sometimes...I hope we'll get England in the next round. I'm pretty sure we'll beat them if we play like we did yesterday.

Achernar said:
I did. I think we deserved to win even though spain had its chances too. We'll be tough to beat if we go on playing like this. You have to admit some portuguese players are nice to watch, even if they play too much for themselves sometimes...I hope we'll get England in the next round. I'm pretty sure we'll beat them if we play like we did yesterday.
Im going for Portugal now. I'll win 80 euros like
Eng%20v%20Por%2066.jpg

@ Archerna, i was thinking of you last night good one hey :hotjump: i was made up when they won :cool: but i will be happier tonight if england get through.

Achernar said:
The boy Rooney will score again I guess. He's the luckiest fella around. :)
i hope Owen will strike back his critiques and let all evertonians stroke from their derisive laughter :lol: ;)
*this was the most dramatic post i ever wrote*

just kidden. I don't mind him doing bad in the national team as long as he will score pool next season.

Morpheus said:
i hope Owen will strike back his critiques and let all evertonians stroke from their derisive laughter :lol: ;) *this was the most dramatic post i ever wrote*
Id rather he did play well so someone will make an offer for him. Also, to keep the attention from Rooney so them greedy arse agents dont try and flog him too soon

Strangelight said:
Id rather he did play well so someone will make an offer for him. Also, to keep the attention from Rooney so them greedy arse agents dont try and flog him too soon
spot on there. All these horrendous transfer amounts. I heard amounts like 50 mil quids, i mean wtf? Same to the 45 mil Gerrard will cost Chelsea....:erk: