Uh...Helloooo....

ChicKenKiLLER

Feb 23, 2002
Atlanta
Visit site
Id just like to say "Hi" to everyone...and say what a great pleasure it was to hang out with old friends and to meet new ones at PP7....My liver has finally shrunken somewhat and the smell of beer isnt repulsing me now....as a matter of fact I just popped a cold one and am in "relax" mode....ahhhhh....nice!:kickass: So anyways *cheers* to all of you..YOU GUYS ROCK! I'll see you next year...except for my hometown Atlanta friends....I'll be seeing you guys soon...

By the way...I lost 2 disposable cameras last saturday night...One was a green Fuji and one was a Kodak...If anyone has any info on thier whereabouts I will buy you all the beer you can possibly handle at next years fest...I PROMISE!!!..These are priceless to me and I sure would like them back...I believe I left them sitting on the bar and walked off...Yeah Im an idiot:zombie: but ya know shit happens..Hopefully someone cool has them and just doesnt know whos they are....Thanks alot folks..Take care...Doug

P.s.s.. Shhhhhh....Im whispering now to the people who know me..no one else can read this..Its invisible....ya see..I can post normally:yuk: hehehehe....

p.s.s.s..My neighbor told me using smilies was "gay" I love smilies so I stabbed him in the head.....and I am a postal worker so they cant prosecute me...:loco:

Say, now here's a way to get free beers next year at PP. Just buy a Fuji and Kodak disposible camera, take a bunch of goofy fotoz, hand it to ChickenHead and zoom!... you're in beer heaven :lol:

By the way...I lost 2 disposable cameras last saturday night...One was a green Fuji and one was a Kodak...If anyone has any info on thier whereabouts I will buy you all the beer you can possibly handle at next years fest...I PROMISE!!!..These are priceless to me and I sure would like them back...I believe I left them sitting on the bar and walked off...Yeah Im an idiot:zombie: but ya know shit happens..Hopefully someone cool has them and just doesnt know whos they are....Thanks alot folks..Take care...Doug

Metal you must try harder if you're to get to the blitzed stage... maybe some additional training for next year? :loco:
BTW luved the coconuts :headbang:

MetalRose said:
All the beer I can possibly handle? Shit 3 PP's in a row and I have yet to get drunk at even one (although I freaking tried)... Do you realize what you are up against?

-Metal

I was tempted to start a lost and found thread but didn't get around to it. I lost one roll of Fuji film, used. Bet that got swept up in the debris. Anyone else lose anything?

So then training would involve no drinking until PP8? :cry:
Next year I say a Vegas showgirl costume... complete with peacock feathers
:p

MetalRose said:
Constant drinking from 11am to 4 am and I didn't get drunk? What did I do wrong?

Thanks for the compliments on the coconuts... I wonder what I'll do next year?

-Metal

Ahhhhhh.....Ok....so if someone sent me two "Fake" cameras I would trust they were mine and would have them developed right?....Then when I see the fake goofy assed pics Id be fooled right?...Lets see....So Id have a year to think of the mass torture this person would recieve when we met next year for collection of the "beer" payment right? Skinned alive? boiled in pig snot? fed thier own testicles?....hmmmm..yeah send me some fake camera shit....Im a forgiver :headbang: hehehehe....

Metal Rose, what were you drinking? Did you try shots? Jagger bombers are good too. Great idea on the Coconuts....I have seen comments on them on other Threads. :*

Say relax.... they could be good pix :kickass:

ChicKenKiLLER said:
Ahhhhhh.....Ok....so if someone sent me two "Fake" cameras I would trust they were mine and would have them developed right?....Then when I see the fake goofy assed pics Id be fooled right?...Lets see....So Id have a year to think of the mass torture this person would recieve when we met next year for collection of the "beer" payment right? Skinned alive? boiled in pig snot? fed thier own testicles?....hmmmm..yeah send me some fake camera shit....Im a forgiver :headbang: hehehehe....

Exploding Ned said:
Say, now here's a way to get free beers next year at PP. Just buy a Fuji and Kodak disposible camera, take a bunch of goofy fotoz, hand it to ChickenHead and zoom!... you're in beer heaven :lol:

two words: Postal Worker!o_O

mloanna said:
Metal Rose, what were you drinking? Did you try shots? Jagger bombers are good too. Great idea on the Coconuts....I have seen comments on them on other Threads. :*

Thanks!

I was drinking Meduri (sp?) Sours, Beer, Jag, Hot And Sweet, basically everything.

Objective of next year: GET METAL DRUNK!

You think I'm funny sober....

-Metal

MetalRose said:
Objective of next year: GET METAL DRUNK!

You think I'm funny sober....

-Metal

I think you have either built up an immunity to alcohol, or you're just so free from inhibition, that alcohol just doesn't really have any effect. :)

I can't believe that as much as I saw you, we didn't talk more. We'll have to chat more at Powerfest or next year. I'll contribute to the "can we get Metal drunk" project.:kickass:

Doug!!!! Dude, is was so cool meeting you after i heard your name for several days! I will have another BBQ just so i can invite you and your wife...

bawk bawk bawk BGAAAAAAWWWWWK!!!! Good to see you posting here, Dougie.

By the way...I lost 2 disposable cameras last saturday night...One was a green Fuji and one was a Kodak...If anyone has any info on thier whereabouts I will buy you all the beer you can possibly handle at next years fest...I PROMISE!!!..These are priceless to me and I sure would like them back...

Try bending over in front of the mirror... if they're not there, then maybe check with the venue...

P.s.s.. Shhhhhh....Im whispering now to the people who know me..no one else can read this..Its invisible....ya see..I can post normally:yuk: hehehehe....

that remains to be seen. :lol:

p.s.s.s..My neighbor told me using smilies was "gay" I love smilies so I stabbed him in the head.....and I am a postal worker so they cant prosecute me...:loco:

he got exactly what he deserved. Dare I ask: what did you stab him with?