Uh...Helloooo....

Cool....yup...Maybe I'll hang out here...I'll behave the best I can:lol: yeah right....But I am a little tamer than the old days of Savatage.com....yeah right! AHAHAHAHAHA.....Beware.....

Seriously I appreciate hearin from all of you and seeing you guys again..Once a year sucks!..Bari..Boob Angrafan..Troy

Exploding Ned....I am relaxed..you'll learn my way of posting..Thats why I use smilies so people dont think Im serious...I do post aggressively..Lots of exclamations marks and crap....Its all fun and games bro:kickass:

Rotting Flesh...I love that name! Let me know the time and place..I WILL BE THERE!!!....dead meat burning on the bbq..yum..Im hungry now

All's well, say do you ever attend the Atlanta Record & CD Show? There's one Sunday at the Marriott at I-75/Windy Hill Rd. exit. Not sure if they allow chicken murderers in tho :loco: :tickled:

ChicKenKiLLER said:
Cool....yup...Maybe I'll hang out here...I'll behave the best I can:lol: yeah right....But I am a little tamer than the old days of Savatage.com....yeah right! AHAHAHAHAHA.....Beware.....

Seriously I appreciate hearin from all of you and seeing you guys again..Once a year sucks!..Bari..Boob Angrafan..Troy

Exploding Ned....I am relaxed..you'll learn my way of posting..Thats why I use smilies so people dont think Im serious...I do post aggressively..Lots of exclamations marks and crap....Its all fun and games bro:kickass:

Rotting Flesh...I love that name! Let me know the time and place..I WILL BE THERE!!!....dead meat burning on the bbq..yum..Im hungry now

ChicKenKiLLER said:

...pssst...ck...where's the love for lek?...you know how he feels about you... :p

you could always have a bbq at your house, ya know... ;)

Doug !!!!!!

I think it was the bathroom dude who stole your cameras ..... I watched him throw away a perfectly good beer on you while you were um, holding other things in your hand ... hehehehe .....

I'd check with him first !!!!!! :lol:

LarryD said:
I watched him throw away a perfectly good beer on you while you were um, holding other things in your hand ... hehehehe .....
Hey Larry you gay bathroom perv, try to go out and watch some of the shows next year, buddy!:kickass:

Haha yes, it's Doug!

I've known this man for years...definately deserves his cameras back.

However, I hate to ruin his secret, but taking random goofy pics would totally work with this dude. After ProgPower VI, he meets up with me to say he was disappointed he didn't catch me at the show....

...when we'd actually talked for about an hour at the Preparty. Yeah, he still has no recollection of this.

So yeah, he's liable to accept whatever's on the cameras and blame it on the alcohol. :p

Serioulsy though...don't do that. hah.

So Doug, we need to hang again soon. PM me or something.:headbang:

yeah I do like the beer....too much sometimes but oh well...its all fun...It sucks not remembering stuff though...I didnt think I saw Mercenary but then I remembered I was out there to help catch Glenn when he stage dove...and then I got hit in the head real hard with a drum stick which landed on my feet and nobody went for it so I assume this stick was not "flicked" but "hurled" like a meteorite....ouch..I got it signed for my son though so it was worth it....Next year I vow to slow down a bit....:kickass: we'll see....Nice hearin from all of you!

Larry...That bathroom dude sucked! I did keep making comments to him every time I went in there..He kept trying to help wash every ones hands and help dry..Im surprised he didnt want to help "hold" anything else in there...and I dont mean beer cause we know he doesnt do that!! the BASTARD!:yuk:.....He was after some quick cash for sure..hmmm.

Scottie.....email me dovell@adelphia.net

Ned...I havent been to a record show in ATL yet..I hear its good..Let me know when you go again and I'll meet you there If you want ..

Take care folks..Doug

ChicKenKiLLER said:
then I got hit in the head real hard with a drum stick which landed on my feet and nobody went for it so I assume this stick was not "flicked" but "hurled" like a meteorite....ouch..I got it signed for my son though so it was worth it....

A child after my own son's heart! At almost every concert I go to I try and collect a drumstick for my son. That is unless he comes with me, then he collects his own!

-Metal

scottie2024 said:
However, I hate to ruin his secret, but taking random goofy pics would totally work with this dude. After ProgPower VI, he meets up with me to say he was disappointed he didn't catch me at the show....

...when we'd actually talked for about an hour at the Preparty. Yeah, he still has no recollection of this.

heh, if this is the same Doug I'm thinking of, then it's all good. I could never remember his name either. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, i have a whole new appreciation for chicken killer now!!!!
dude, you are the fucking best and you are now part of the family!!!
i will be having beers with you from now on....see you very soon.