uk gigs

the river of stort

New Metal Member
Nov 7, 2006
bishops stortford uk
hi guys, any chance of you coming back to the uk next year for some gigs, im only new to your music so missed you last time around. The album has picked up very good reviews here in the uk , you must be very pleased with the reaction. :loco:

As of now we don't have anything booked. We have actually started writing some new material for the next album already. We had high hopes of really playing a lot in support of "Still" since we all love the album and concider it our finest piece of work so far. Unfortunately that didn't happen... We have always had an uphill battle and I guess that battle is bound to continue. Excuse me if I sound bitter but I guess, when it comes to this, that's exactly what I am... :)

thats a real shame. The album is really great and caroline and me play it all the time lets hope that one day you get loads of bookings over in the uk, still its good that you are writing some new material and imsure the next album will be another great album, take it from me the sound of "still" rings out from our small victorian cottage even got my next door neighbour into your music.