UK Shows in November.

ferr3t

New Metal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Anyone here going to the UK shows later on this year?

I'll be at the Nottingham show, it will be my second time seeing Opeth and I can't wait!

Daima said:
why, on Earth, there aren't scheduled gigs in Italy for the next european tour in december...wht the f...Mikael I love you, please come back to italy!!!!!!!!!pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah why not, I'm sure they would enjoy Italy better than Australia :kickass: :kickass:

NickFBM said:
Yo.

I am going to the Nottingham, Manchester, Exeter, London, and Birmingham gigs. I may be able to get to the Portsmouth one, but I am not too sure.

Holy shit! I can only get to the Nottingham one.

ferr3t said:
Holy shit! I can only get to the Nottingham one.

i'LL BE AT rOCK cITY ALSO. whoops, caps lock. Nick, thats some real dedication! Exeter is feckin miles away...well it is from everywhere else.

Daima said:
why, on Earth, there aren't scheduled gigs in Italy for the next european tour in december...wht the f...Mikael I love you, please come back to italy!!!!!!!!!pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hear us, Mike! Come back to us!:erk:

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
i'LL BE AT rOCK cITY ALSO. whoops, caps lock. Nick, thats some real dedication! Exeter is feckin miles away...well it is from everywhere else.

Yeah bit of a mission, but I have a good mate with a house there so it works out ok.

There is somethign pretty awesome aboot seeing gigs on the trot like that, did it on the last tour and it never gets dull, just better and better.

kataklysm795 said:
wot is the meaning of this.

Rock City is the venue in Nottingham at which Opeth are playing. After that sentence i made a statement explaining that i have mistakenly left caps lock on. Fairly obvious, i would have thought.

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
Rock City is the venue in Nottingham at which Opeth are playing. After that sentence i made a statement explaining that i have mistakenly left caps lock on. Fairly obvious, i would have thought.

do u not haf delite keye

i donut understand

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
they are actually "special guests", they get a whole hour.

So theres support as well as paradise lost? if there is that would suck it would bring opeths set time down :(