Ultimate Metal Band Game

disillusion is a poor man's prog death metal

arcturus is the only really creative, interesting band left

agalloch is mediocrity defined, but you'll hear a million kids on this board screaming about how important atmosphere is or something stupid like that. horrible weak vocals, crappy nonsensical solos, ugh I don't want to think about it anymore

vintersorg is decent but ultimate metal band finalist? wtf

the only truly worthy band on the original list is gone (bathory)
the selection was a typical noob metal intro band list, surprising that children of bodom and nightwish and otep and lacuna coil aren't there too

50 - Arcturus +2
56 - Agalloch -2
37 - Disillusion
11 - Vintersorg

Once again... Agalloch is good, but not this good!

Maybe it would work if Agalloch was replaced by Nokturnal Mortum... very similar style, but superior band in my opinion.

illidurit said:
disillusion is a poor man's prog death metal

arcturus is the only really creative, interesting band left

agalloch is mediocrity defined, but you'll hear a million kids on this board screaming about how important atmosphere is or something stupid like that. horrible weak vocals, crappy nonsensical solos, ugh I don't want to think about it anymore

vintersorg is decent but ultimate metal band finalist? wtf

the only truly worthy band on the original list is gone (bathory)
the selection was a typical noob metal intro band list, surprising that children of bodom and nightwish and otep and lacuna coil aren't there too

i had to pick bands i thought people would know, or else the game would have been pointless...a lot of people didnt even know most of these bands to begin with

maybe next time someone can think of a way more obscure list to impress everybody with