13- Riverside
08- Wintersun
10- Ulver
16- Orphaned Land
10- Dark Tranquility
06- Bal Sagoth
14- Hypocrisy +2
06- In Flames (pre-colony) -2

we should make an Ultimate Metal Band game where the board decides the bands and not just one person.

Sean Casey said:
we should make an Ultimate Metal Band game where the board decides the bands and not just one person.

LOL

so it would look like this...

Opeth
Tool
Riverside
Pain Of Salvation
Inseferium (or whatever it is)
Vintersorg
Raffi
ChIlDrEn Uv BoDoM
Orphaned Land
InTo EtErNiTy

yea....count me out.

hey ninefeetunderground...get off your computer and go outside... 3,368 posts in unacceptable...quit talking to people like your smarter than everyone, your just a name with a pathetic amount of posts... no one cares if you want to play the game or not

It's pretty funny how often people bring stuff up like that about NFU. I get a kick out of him most of the time.

And LMFAO@Raffi.

it would be different if his posts were worthwhile and not trying to make fun of someones music taste all the time.. go waste your time in the children of bodom forum making fun of the kids that deserve it atleast

BreathingShadow said:
it would be different if his posts were worthwhile and not trying to make fun of someones music taste all the time.. go waste your time in the children of bodom forum making fun of the kids that deserve it atleast

you think because you FINALLY checked out blackwater park after you got tired of listening to lacuna coil 300 times that week that youre now better than the children of bodom fans? the point is everyone is ridiculous...accept it.

BreathingShadow said:
hey ninefeetunderground...get off your computer and go outside... 3,368 posts in unacceptable...quit talking to people like your smarter than everyone, your just a name with a pathetic amount of posts... no one cares if you want to play the game or not

youre worried about my post count when you who averages .83 posts per day is spending the time to post a completely irrelevant post towards me in this thread accusing ME of essentially the same thing youre doing right now? dont quit your day job moron.

These threads are getting very old. One going at any one time is more than enough. Sorry to rain on anyone's parade, but as said these are just rehashes to increase people's post counts.. they don't add absolutely anything of worth to the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.