Ultimate Metal group over at www.listen-to.com

Lotus_Eater_RVD

The Unholy Messiah
Aug 30, 2001
PA
Visit site
if you go to www.listen-to.com and sign up there you can track what you are listening to, as well as get a cool thing in your sig like what i have. tis really simple to get tracking....

1. go to www.listen-to.com and sign up there
2. download the appropriate plug-in for the service you use (winamp3 is a VERY sturdy one, i recommend it)
3. follow the steps they give you
4. have fun having your music tracked.

once you sign up, look for the Ultimate Metal group and sumbit a request to join...other heavy music listeners are there.

oh, and go to Broadcast It! to find out how to put the nifty winamp thingy (or any other cool premade icon) in your sig or even your AIM buddy profile!!!

HAVE FUN!

Lotus_Eater_RVD

are you using winamp3? i tried to install the plugin for winamp 2.8 and had numerous problems...i think that is a faulty plugin. if thats the version you were running we should report that to the webmaster so he can do something about it.

winamp3's plugin is a lot more stable for me.

yeah, i personally liked the settings and features on 2.8 myself. i made the adjustment for this service and the rewards have been good. plus they offer plug ins for other services, so there are alternatives, i just offered winamp3 as a suggestion! :)

2.91 has been out for a few months now, and soon they are going to combine the great features of 2.x with Winamp3 skinability, so it will rock even more. The reason WA3 sucked was the Wasabi interface, which will not be used in the next incarnation.

child_of_bodom666 said:
I have winamp 2.81 and right plugin for it. but PC had crashed many times...I am sure it was because of bad plugin. But I dont like winamp3, it sux. too many bugs in it.

or should I use plugin for winamp3 and run it on winamp 2.81? sounds weird...
ya gotta sacrifice and get the buggy winamp3. they've made some adjustments and the plugin works very solidly on it. you cant run a winamp3 plugin on 2.81.

also, if you burned mix cds and didnt tag the mp3s, like any other system, winamp3 wont tag them, and they will not track. though listen-to is very nice and offers ways to tag the mp3s as well.

Evil_Ernie said:
2.91 has been out for a few months now, and soon they are going to combine the great features of 2.x with Winamp3 skinability, so it will rock even more. The reason WA3 sucked was the Wasabi interface, which will not be used in the next incarnation.
now that will kick ass. however once that comes out, we'll have to wait for the development of a plug in before we can reap its rewards on listen-to.

maybe if i learn enough about these damn systems before that time i'll design the damn plug in...:lol:

I better not do this :) Otherwise youll see titles like Delerium, Brookly Bounce, dj testio and many more techno releated stuff :D

Please dont bash me, Im still a trully bodom fan, but Ive some freakout latest times...

so what?? i listen to paul Oakenfold, Blue States, even the Red Hot Chilli Peppers....i've seen weird stuff like the White Stripes and even SEAN PAUL in the archives of the group...trust me, this is open for ya man!