Ulver artwork.

WintersRage

Farkas.
Apr 23, 2004
awake-euphoria.deviantart.com
I was curious to know what others thought of the artwork which has gone along with the music...
Also, I was curious to know if anyone had made their own artwork in dedication to this band.

I am in the middle of a piece that I drew (and coloring in Adobe Photoshop) which resembles the cover of "Nattens Madrigal," but with a few changes...

Hello.
"Wolves evolve" is pretty interesting topic. Not only for a picture ,I think :). I was very suprised when I got lyrics and found this line.
Nevermind...
When and where I will be able to see your work? :)

Kaworu Nagisa

Kaworu said:
Hello.
"Wolves evolve" is pretty interesting topic. Not only for a picture ,I think :). I was very suprised when I got lyrics and found this line.
Nevermind...
When and where I will be able to see your work? :)

Kaworu Nagisa
Go here http://graph-art.matc.edu/vicom145/matc66/
This is my online portfolio for school. Click on photoshop and you'll see my Ulver artwork. Hope you like it.

yikes, that site wasn't very compatible with high(er) resolutions. i only found one ulver pic, but perhaps there aren't more, and that was ok i guess. i was expecting more foresty pics since ulver for me means the frist three albums.

First of all it was difficult to write this post...
I checked your website and what can I say... In my opinion ,the best graphic which you have done is the forest on "the enter" site. Very nice mix of black ,gray and blue. I like it.
I don't like Ulver's graphic :(. Sorry... it is like about everything and nothing. You tried something but I can't find THE PUNCHLINE in this work. The best graphic is the one with Maaya Sakamoto ,I think ^^.
I'm glad that you are also trying manga style (I'm a little old fan of it) but you have to really keep trying because it is still low level :(.
I wish I could say you sth more kind but I want to be sincere.
You have to work hard :).

Kaworu

Nah... don't be so cruel for yourself :). You just have to make bigger efforts ,I think. Believe in yourself and find sth really amazing inside you. Creation is like a journey inside mind ,heart ,soul ,imaginations... Well without bottom where you can dwell eternally :).
Think about it and find yourself.

Kaworu