Ulver Remixes..

in2thenight

black halo
Oct 28, 2001
Surrey, UK
I just bought the new Emperor album 'Scattered Ashes' and thought the Ulver remix of Sworn was REALLY good...now i want to hear more stuff like this, like gabba beats but with black metal. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Reactions: Eirik
Kushantaiidan said:
Or if you are looking for some industrial/electronic black metal, try the Thorns album, or Dodheimsgaard's 666 International..

But are works of genius...

YAY! Bring the X's,the Quaaludes, the Kaat,the Micropoints,the Psilos and the Speedballs! Tonite we'll blow the rest of neurons we still have!!!!
ARRGGHHHHH!!!! TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Pffff, it's a metal board you fucks.

rolleyes.gif

ignoramus.

You're a dumbass for thinking being so fucking narrow minded. I won't touch any drugs at all and I love electronica.

ahhhh.....

...wonder what the other 10% see in it? oh well it doesn't matter. The music is defined by the fans, and since you are not a junkie, and junkies are stupid, you dont like the music, and the music is stupid. Deductive reasoning is SO MUCH better than logic....

in2, try Aborym....great technical thrashy cold industrial BM with Attilla (ex- Mayhem, Tormentor) on vox.....I heard Attilla got arrested for drug smuggling, so they may be out of commission for some time...