Good Black Metal

Ancient, though I only heard one song of theirs, but it was pretty good.

Throcult. I like them alot, so perhaps you will too.

Lengsel, they are a tiny bit like Cradle of Filth, but different enough not to sound like Cradle wannabees.

Zao, you might not like them at all, just putting it down as an option of something to check out and find out for yourself how you feel about them.

Zao is not black metal. They are Christian hardcore........

and Ancient is crap...Bloodstained Dusk (featuring ex Ancient Drummer Chris) is much better....

Vinterland- very dissection like
Dark Fortress- very dissection like
of course dissection
naglfar
anorexia nervosa slays
Satyricon
Thy Primordial
Falkenbach
Agathadaimon
Dawn
Tvangeste
Nokturnal Mortum
Lord Belial (how could anyone leave these guys out)
Thy Serpent
Catamenia
Dead Silent Slumber

thats about all i can think of now

Originally posted by Thunderbolt of Ba'al
Quite a few of you STILL seem to have a bit of a problem with the whole "black metal" concept.

Indeed.

And you STILL seem to think we care. What're you doing online, shouldn't you be out burning churches?

Just like people who call Linkin Park and Slipknot metal don't care when you rant at them.

Originally posted by MacMoney
Just like people who call Linkin Park and Slipknot metal don't care when you rant at them.

Really? And when have I ever ranted about or at Linkin Park and Slipknot fans? Please do tell me since you assume to know me so very well. I don't care about what bands people listen to, otherwise I wouldn't bother posting at the Opeth off/topic forum since most people here like a nu-metal band or two. Next time, if you don't know what you're talking about... do us both a favor and don't bother talking at all.

And by the way... the bands I listen to are classified as 'black metal'. It wasn't my decision though, so you guys are barking up the wrong fucking tree. If I started calling it "Norsecore" and "Faggoth" then no one would have a clue as to what I was talking about, so too bad. It's still metal, bottom line. It's amazing how worked up people like you get over something so fucking trivial as a classification. Head on off to your Klan meetings now.

Originally posted by -Desecrated-
Really? And when have I ever ranted about or at Linkin Park and Slipknot fans? Please do tell me since you assume to know me so very well. I don't care about what bands people listen to, otherwise I wouldn't bother posting at the Opeth off/topic forum since most people here like a nu-metal band or two. Next time, if you don't know what you're talking about... do us both a favor and don't bother talking at all.

I guess you haven't heard of the you-passive.

And by the way... the bands I listen to are classified as 'black metal'. It wasn't my decision though, so you guys are barking up the wrong fucking tree. If I started calling it "Norsecore" and "Faggoth" then no one would have a clue as to what I was talking about, so too bad. It's still metal, bottom line. It's amazing how worked up people like you get over something so fucking trivial as a classification. Head on off to your Klan meetings now.

I'd say it's quite amazing how someone can get so worked up over people who like to discuss music genres with their real names.

Bump.

If anyone has anymore Atmospheric Black Metal I would appreciate it. Winter is here, so I must have fitting music.

BTW, I could care less how "Tr00" it is.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
Thorns
Mayhem
Behemoth
Thorns
Thorns
Thorns
Thorns
Thorns
thorns
Thorns
Thorns
Thorns
Thorns
Thorns
Thorns
Thorns
Thorns
Thorns
Thorns

:eek: ONE OF THOSE 'THORNS' DIDN'T HAVE A CAPITAL T!!!

:p

Originally posted by Furious B
Bump.

If anyone has anymore Atmospheric Black Metal I would appreciate it. Winter is here, so I must have fitting music.

BTW, I could care less how "Tr00" it is.

The only one I know of is Limbonic Art...the albums Moon In The Scorpio and In Abhorrence Dementia are the only ones I've heard, and are great.
I think Setherial might be atmospheric, but can't remember.