Ulver - Shadows of the Sun

^^Yeah that song was epic, d/ling the CD now.

The coffin ships song is pretty great too, I will really end up loving this band, epic discovery for me today.

I'll just leave this here btw:

n506321307_532274_8874.jpg

It was probably one of the best nights of my life, I mean it's stupid to say but I think getting to hang out with one of your biggest idols for a little over an hour just chatting and drinking beer backstage is epic.

hah, that's pretty sick. i'm usually not too good with talking to people randomly and all but I had a few cool encounters as well. Daniel from Katatonia sodomized my friend on the Finland cruise.

Did he actually? :lol:

..and how friggin' tall is the man?!

Quite tall :lol: I'm 5'9'' so... he was a giant, but a really fun and kind guy. I was afraid he'd be kind of stuck up and an asshole, but he was totally fucking awesome. Galder was the shit too, both guys were nice, the rest where shy and Shagrath was just a total, total asshole. I asked him for a picture and he fucking walked away from me.

it's incredibly awesome. I was ultra drunk and so was he and we were basically standing around talking about their album setlist and shit. my friend was even more wasted and got up to him and asked if he wanted to sign his ass. he said yes, and signed his ass. after that we acquired this very glorious picture.