Ulver

or like the guy who cut off a head of a dead body at a graveyard, and went to a party while keeping it under his arm hahaha :lol:

yeah. but they started as really noisy metal... it's kinda like anathema... last cd was great anyways so who cares about them old days...

is Ulver still doin anything i wonder? Cause their website hasn't been uptdated since last octobre and the record lable website, not since the beginning of the year, giving information for upcoming releases in april and march!

anyone any news?

about the Ulver/Antimatter Tour: would be a great gig i think, hope they'll manage to make it next year!!!

Andreas said:
this is their site and it is updated:
http://www.jester-records.com/ulver/

yes, Garm plans to do some live shows next year. a great package would be Antimatter/The Gathering/Ulver

well, i know that site, and as far as i remember the last news is from the beginning of the year. I mean, do you know of a release of A Quick Fix of Melancholy ep, or the Ulver 1993- 2003 CD? I for myself haven't heard anything since the beginning of the year, but maybe i'm not that well informed. So can you tell me more? thanks in advance!