Ulver

Morpheus said:
well, i know that site, and as far as i remember the last news is from the beginning of the year. I mean, do you know of a release of A Quick Fix of Melancholy ep, or the Ulver 1993- 2003 CD? I for myself haven't heard anything since the beginning of the year, but maybe i'm not that well informed. So can you tell me more? thanks in advance!

"Ulver 1993- 2003: 1st Decade" is already out. the Melancholy EP is coming out in August.

but ulver dont do acoustic stuff. thats why i suggest francis lalanne instead of ulver. hes an amazing french songwriter :

veranstaltung_15.jpg

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
but ulver dont do acoustic stuff. thats why i suggest francis lalanne instead of ulver. hes an amazing french songwriter :

veranstaltung_15.jpg

Penses à moi comme je t'aime euhhhhhhhhhh
Rien ne nous sépareraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa
Tu briseras L'anathème euhhhhhhhh
Tidadidadidadaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kveldssanger is ancient history. even ulver have forgotten about the existence of that album i guess...

Zoroaster said:
Maybe, but there is a chance they will play stuff from it live. Even though it´s not big. ;)

Just like there is a chance that Sol hits on a girl at graspop or Pieter to be straight?

no no, she meant hitting ON girls, as in 'twisting girls around your fingers' to quote mariner.