UM Couples Thread

Lady R. and Heartless seem good together. They'll argue all the time but it'll be so cute. Either that or they'll kill each other.
I'd show my love by plucking that crowbar stache one little follicle at a time while having him chained to a cold steel table in a morgue.
^you mean Shannon will kill Joe :Smug:
Joe's too weak to beat Shannon in a fair fight :p
True
True but he'll beat her in a perfect hair competition.
False
Heartless's is really girly when he straightens it.
My hair dries straight naturally and I can dye it as I please without losing any natural qualities beyond the color. It doesn't fry or fall out regardless of what I do.

Lady R. and Heartless seem good together. They'll argue all the time but it'll be so cute. Either that or they'll kill each other.

I don't think so, :lol: But if by some weird chance it did happen I'd show her things she never knew a man could do ;) then her lesbian tendencies would be vanquished. I wouldn't enjoy it however, I'd just being doing my duty.

[/arrogance]

^you mean Shannon will kill Joe :Smug:

Joe's too weak to beat Shannon in a fair fight :p

Who says I fight fair?? :lol:

I obviously could wreck her, but I don't hit girls so she could probably make me bleed if I allowed her to land a blow. Maybe I'd just restrain her. Get on top of her and hold her down and let the sexual tension build. :lol:
True but he'll beat her in a perfect hair competition.
:lol: FALSE, my hair is far from perfect.

Heartless's is really girly when he straightens it.
Yeh, but it looks nice so I don't mind sacrificing some of my hetero quality to look good :D

I don't think so, :lol: But if by some weird chance it did happen I'd show her things she never knew a man could do ;) then her lesbian tendencies would be vanquished. I wouldn't enjoy it however, I'd just being doing my duty.
1) The guy I'm seeing right now, it seems he's confused me with someone else. He keeps calling me "Jesus.... fucking.... Christ.......". I really don't think I'd need to be exposed to your manly assets. :p
2) I enjoy the female body thoroughly. Would you like an anatomy lecture?

1) The guy I'm seeing right now, it seems he's confused me with someone else. He keeps calling me "Jesus.... fucking.... Christ.......".

I'm sure that is the first thing he says after he wakes up in the morning, rolls over and has a good look at you. This is then proceeded by him swearing off drinking for good, but as we all know that never happens. Drunken sex ftl.

2) I enjoy the female body thoroughly. Would you like an anatomy lecture?

:lol: I know the female body intimately, and once I reached into your panties and got a handful of cock I would shit bricks and realize why you enjoy it so much. :p XD

^Ryan VH and my dick, cuz I'm gonna be raping his asshole every chance I get.

Btw faggot, teaming up with flyingv_guy is like injecting yourself with aids.