UM Cyber Satan Shirts... the return

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
We're going to making some shirts available soon - unlike the last attempt, these ones will be available in black and navy AS WELL as white (instead of just white!), in a variety of styles - t-shirts, long sleeve, baseball tee, girl's mini-tees etc.

This is what will be on them, let me know what you think :)

Attachments

• um-shirt-1_th.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 66
There might be mouse mats and other shit as well... hopefully the printing will be as good as it is here ;)

More details will come when I know more :)

Originally posted by Mark
Would you prefer it with or without the 'Cyber Satan' bit? (ie, just the horns and the UM url)

I think it'd be cool if there were two kinds of shirts available, with and without the Cyber Satan print.

I myself prefer it without.

Well Mark I will love to help out ultimate metal, but I have one problem i will never trust inernet shopping, i don't have credit card and the only way I bought CD's is through well concealed cash direct from the labels (Relapse, Repulse, Displeased, etc..) so if you have a mail-order from your online store I will be gald to buy som t-shorts or maybe some cds from outsigned bands.

Originally posted by NastyJoan
...so if you have a mail-order from your online store I will be gald to buy som t-shorts or maybe some cds from outsigned bands.

The t-shirts (at first) won't be available for (snail) mail order because we won't be handling the stock directly, but the CDs WILL be available for order through the post :)

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
I'd rather see a shirt with the splash image from the home page. That'd be cool. Don't really care for the devil horn fist or the "Cyber Satan" quote.

These will also be available :)